It came before November ..... How about you?

-

318willrun

Utube channel 318willrun
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Our First Snow Dusting ... still flurrying.... Oct 31, 2023. I know some of you already have got several inches of snow ...
Care to share you state and amount? Pictures???

First Dusting of Snow 10-31-23.JPG

Time to start thinking about winter projects .....:realcrazy::realcrazy::eek::eek::steering::usflag:

Snow? It was 83 degrees and sunny yesterday. Had a little wind but that was the worst of it. Todays hi is 84.
F96068F7-4670-4253-AAB1-9401302BBA55.png

Nice van collection.

I never noticed they changed the way the fender, cowl and windshield meet.

Do you think a doghouse swap would work?

There's a cheap early 90's van for sale around here, but I love that 70's front end.

Nice van collection.

I never noticed they changed the way the fender, cowl and windshield meet.

Do you think a doghouse swap would work?

There's a cheap early 90's van for sale around here, but I love that 70's front end.
Yep, the hood is longer on the '89 vs '77. And all what you noticed is correct, two different generations. I haven't tried swapping dog houses, but I'd guess they would not swap.

We got some in central MN also but that’s normal, should be gone soon, should be upper 40’s this week yet….but winter is coming :BangHead:

35CD5ACD-D8D8-4C23-8421-5D4E29CC4D0D.jpeg

CDFC568C-3846-44C9-BCB9-640EF6866031.jpeg

7023BD55-A1FC-4F9A-A6AC-9AA718DF9114.jpeg

Regarding weather- We're just happy to have the humidity drop below 90%.

82* and 68% over the weekend.

The middle part of Illinois....no snow. Colder than normal and right now windy as hell. Poor little trick or treaters are gonna freeze their asses off...lol

:lol: we're in for a warm winter here in N Idaho, rain in the valleys, snow in the mountains, mainly above 5000 ft

Starting to warm up a bit here, it's been COLD. I think we had one night down to about 18F. Some days the highs did not get above freezing. We had just barely a dusting of snow a few days ago.

Starting to warm up a bit here, it's been COLD. I think we had one night down to about 18F. Some days the highs did not get above freezing. We had just barely a dusting of snow a few days ago.
Prepare for El Nino, you should be able to get allot of work done to the boats and vehicles this winter, with very little snow on the ground and mild temperatures. lol :lol:

No snow here of course, but it cooled off big time today. We will probably see 30s tonight.

-
Back