It starts next monday.

-

mikesduster

Reaction score
I was at the doctors office/building ALL day, from 10:15am till 6:00pm. After seeing 3 doctors,alot of blood drawn,EKG and a X-ray I start 4 cycles/sessions of chemo.
The doctor says I now have Stage 3 cancer. I take 5 days of chemo,about 4 hrs a day and then take 2 weeks off. I will have to do this 4 times.The reason why so much is because the doctor said that my cancer is a very aggressive cancer.

Please keep my wife and 4 daughters in your prayers!!!!! THANKS!!!!

--------------------

i wish you luck my friend and a long a happy life everything happens for a reason it will all work out

Dang man. Had no idea. Prayers for all of you.

Wow, sorry to hear this, they have made great strides with technology and I know that with your wife and girls beside you you can beat it. Prayers sent for you and your family

I am so sorry to hear this Mike...... Stay strong :angel11: You, as well as your family, will be added to our prayer list too........

God Bless

Dude, not only are your daughters and wife in my prayers, but your recovery is at the top of them! You got to recover for the upcoming grandkids, especially with 4 daughters!!!!

Someone's got to keep that "gun" cleaned and oiled.

Hang in there buddy. I wanna be able to come see that sick duster of yours. Lol itll get my mind offa my old one. Just hang tough and keep your head up and youll be fine. Get well soon bud

My all your side to your prayers be answered in your battle. Keep your family by your side. They will offer lots of support. My wife had cancer and she is been 6 years free.

Please stay strong in your faith in the Lord. Prayers are already being sent your way. If there is anything I can do for you, please let me know. - Tom

You're added to prayers Mike, my wife went through chemo & rad so I know some of what you all are feeling. Advances in cancer treatment have come a long way so have faith. We are all pulling for you.

Thanks everyone!!!! I go in the hospital tomorrow at 7am and have surgery at 9am. They will be putting in a port near my left collar bone for the chemo.

Mike, I dont know what to say. My prayers are with you and your family. Let me know if you need anything.

-
Back