It starts next monday.

-
8 years free for me, keep the faith, your family needs you

O holy Father, heavenly Physician of our souls and bodies, who hast sent thine Only-begotten Son our Lord Jesus Christ to heal all our ailments and deliver us from death: do thou visit and heal thy servant Mike, granting him release from pain and restoration to health and vigor, that he may give thanks unto thee and bless thy holy Name, of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit: now and ever, and unto ages of ages. Amen.

May God bless you and your family Mike. Keep Christ always in your heart. Christopher

Thanks everyone!!!!!! I went into the hospital this morning at 7am and had surgery at 9:30am to have a port put in so it would be easier for the chemo.

Thanks so much for the prayres,thoughts and support,means the WORLD too me!!!!!! My wife would NEVER let me go alone!!!! LOL!!!!! I will keep everyone updated as much as possible.

keep your chin up, you are in my prayers, best of luck

Hey Mike....... Have a little talk with your Cancer and let it know how big your GOD is and that you want it to leave.......... In Jesus name.
I have stories, some were pretty grim, and GOD healed them. A friend has/had Cancer of the Kidneys, He has been taking cemo and all the rest that goes with it, the Doctors wanted to try an experimental treatment to see if it would help ..... never done before, NOT A DRUG a shock kinda thing,not to sure ... it worked to the point the Doctors could not find any of the Kidney cancer he had on one, and shrank the cancer on the other one.
I have a friend from school who is doing great after she tried a newly developed drug for her cancer, yes a man made that drug, but I believe God lead her down the path that lead to that Doctor, my friend was one of the first to try this drug by the way.

Prayer are sent ...... for you and your family.. Hang in there......

Hey Mike -
You're sounding like you're being the BOSS and the big dog in this fight, and that's exactly the attitude you've got to have - in EVERYTHING related to this.
15 years ago when my wife was just starting chemo the docs told her she'd probably lose her hair. So did she wait for it to happen and the possible depression that would follow? No way!!! She went and got her head buzzed just to know in her mind that she was taking the lead on EVERYTHING related to beating her cancer. And did she hide under a wig? No! She just said 'too bad if people don't like my bald head!' In fact, she got to the point where she really enjoyed it because she could take a shower in the morning, wipe a washcloth over her head and be done with it. Sometimes she still wishes she was bald (but I like her natural blonde hair).
Like I said before - 15 years ago and now she's free of the beast.
You're taking this on with the right attitude.

Brother, so many people I know all of the sudden are going thru this. Stay strong, prayers are sent!

Mike, I got this sweat shirt a long time ago. It's been used by two cancer patients and they both came through OK. So my prayers are with you and take the attitude along! After this is all over I'll tell you about the FY Lizard... bob

Attachments

• IMG_0428.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 110
Mike...I know I don't know you personally but we definitely share a bond. I was diagnosed with Leukemia back in 2005 and survived a four year battle. I will tell you to stay strong, your attitude means everything and do exactly what the doctors tell you to do. Take my signature to heart and you can overcome this obstacle. You and your family are on many people's prayer lists now and the power of prayer is awesome. I will pray for you and your entire family every day. Stay strong my friend and never ever give up!

OK Mike,
As a fellow FABO member in Treatment...
My prayers are with you and your family.
Anytime you want or need a fellow cancer fighter to talk to and I mean ANYTIME....
Call me 478-320-1154

Later,
Bruce B.

WOW!!!!!!! I am SO overwhelmed by the thoughts,prayers,storys and support I am almost in tears. You guys are totally AWESOME!!!!!! I havent told my wife but I am a little nervous about tomorrow(monday) but I know I will have the support of my wife,kids,you guys and the Lord.

Thanks again!!!!!!

Like I said Mike.... I am going through the same thing myself right now.
I would really like to talk with you about what is gonna be coming at you now.

Bruce B. 478-320-1154 - Mods PLEASE do not delete this number!

Later,
Bruce B.

Prayers still for everyone affected by this terrible disease. Especially for my FABO family members who are suffering.The power of the lord is with you. Stay strong.

God bless you Mike. HE can heal you no matter how bad it is. Trust me on this. My step father had Stage 3 lung cancer. They wanted to put him in hospice right away. They gave him 6 months. I started praying like crazy for him. I even told God, "He raised me, he is a better man than I am. Give me his cancer and I will deal with it." I meant it with all my heart and still do. It's been 2 years and he is now in a COMPLETE remission. Even his diabetes is almost gone! I talked to him yesterday on the phone and he has not sounded this well in years. He was out in his workshop building wooden trains for Christmas.

Be the boss of your cancer. Don't accept it, reject it. Don't listen to the doom and gloom the doctors give you.

I will pray for you.

ok Mike, I know "Monday is the day" but it's 12:01 AM on Tuesday so I know you ain't up and moving around but get at us when you can.

Courage.

Wishin you the best, Mike. Prayin hard here.

STILL,THANKS AGAIN GUYS!!!!!!! Its been ok so far. A little headaches,up-set stomach and as of last night,hot flashes. They had a little trouble with getting to my port yesterday so they left the needle in me and again tonight. I wouldnt mind it as much but they used a long needle and it sticks out of me about an 1" or a little longer. It is all bandaged up.

Bruce,I will try and call you saturday if thats ok??

STILL,THANKS AGAIN GUYS!!!!!!! Its been ok so far. A little headaches,up-set stomach and as of last night,hot flashes. They had a little trouble with getting to my port yesterday so they left the needle in me and again tonight. I wouldnt mind it as much but they used a long needle and it sticks out of me about an 1" or a little longer. It is all bandaged up.

Bruce,I will try and call you saturday if thats ok??

Absolutley OK! Just call me after Noon if you would please.

Later,
Bruce B.

-
Back