It's Got Paint!!!!

-

Ryan426_

Reaction score
well the duster has been painted tor-red/hemi orange now time to put it all together

fender tag after

Hey Ryan,

Awesome job man, quick ? on the fender tag, what exactly is that tag on the right hand side, any stamping on it?

Mine was broken off, and I've been wondering what it was.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, and again, kuddos on the resto, great job!

Giles

Ahh, the smell of new paint...........intoxicating! I had a 69 Bee that the guys at work called "tomato red", it was actually Tor-red and I loved that color. That`s going to be a beauty, I look forward to seeing more of it!

Looks great keep the pics coming as you get her put back together. It will look awesome when its all together. Justin

Looks great!!!!! Keep us posted with photos as you reassemble. The paint is the most important and also the most expensive. I have been shopping around
for the best quality for the best deal. I don't want a trailer queen job but I expect some quality. I don't know about others but I'm not made of money and can't afford a $10,000 job. That's why mine is still original and faded/ugly. toolmanmike

thanks guys for all the thumbs up its turned out great I just cant wait to get it back on the road AND 340butterduster i belive it is just a assembly line tag im not too sure on that though mine reads 1D

Looks great!!!!! Keep us posted with photos as you reassemble. The paint is the most important and also the most expensive. I have been shopping around
for the best quality for the best deal. I don't want a trailer queen job but I expect some quality. I don't know about others but I'm not made of money and can't afford a $10,000 job. That's why mine is still original and faded/ugly. toolmanmike

those i think are the best looking cars out there b/c u dont find to many daily driver, original cars out there

those i think are the best looking cars out there b/c u dont find to many daily driver, original cars out there

Thanks Ryan. I like feel the same as you. Last weekend a Mopar friend and I went to Mopars on the Mississippi in Dubuque, Iowa. There were lots of very very nice Mopars but I was most impressed with a original-unrestored Challenger TA. Allthough not perfect it was a true time capsule. We talked to the guy for an hour and I can't believe I didn't take one picture. I would like some shiny paint. Every cruise and show I go to I'm the only one without nice paint... Mike

Ahh, the smell of new paint...........intoxicating! I had a 69 Bee that the guys at work called "tomato red", it was actually Tor-red and I loved that color. That`s going to be a beauty, I look forward to seeing more of it!

yea Longgone i hear yea i got a buddy he calls it tangerine orange but hes a typical chevy guy LOL!!

Thanks, I like feel the same as you. Last weekend a Mopar friend and I went to Mopars on the Mississippi in Dubuque, Iowa. There were lots of very very nice Mopars but I was most impressed with a original-unrestored Challenger TA. Allthough not perfect it was a true time capsule. We talked to the guy for an hour and I can't believe I didn't take one picture. Mike
lol wen i go to shows i have to take pics cuz my adrenaline pumping by the time i get home i forget wut half the cars looked like.. surviors are neat i know about a Survivor 1969 340 dart swinger F6 paint bright metallic green thats all original and still drives it as a daily driver

It's all about the thumbs-up at the stop lights from the guys in the big Suv's

Mike

:tongue9:very very nice:thumbrig:
Thanks for sharing a great paint job. well dun ryan:supz:

My son want's me to paint my 66 that color.
You will have a dream car when you get it completed :cheers:
And I can't wait to see it rolling on the black pavement=P~

I HATE you Ryan! :-D

Car looks great and is one of those that I'd sell most my cars to get and re-do.

The extra tag is an inspection tag from the assembly line.

Definitely keep the pics coming. 8)

haha thanks guys yea i'll be takin it back to original heres a pic from the day i got it im just glad it had the original aircleaner i didnt wanna pay $300 for one

yea pretty much since its an all #'s matching car but i did put in a 280/474 cam in it also ive been thinking about port n polishing the heads

-
Back