It's Got Paint!!!!

-
thanks everyone i got the carpet from legendary auto its 4-speed 80/20 loop black moulded carpet it fits very nice

Garlits-ya i hope i really want to take the car im about an 1 1/2 hours from garlits.

Looks good.

Thank you.

well put the rear glass in im still debating if i want to tackle the front or leave that one up for the pros.
dusterglass003.jpg

Man that duster is looking great! But those jack stands? Do they say "GM performance parts" on them? You gotta get that off there man. LOL. Nice work on the car..

Man that duster is looking great! But those jack stands? Do they say "GM performance parts" on them? You gotta get that off there man. LOL. Nice work on the car..

Haha i actually noticed that the other day in one of the pics and i just knew somebody was gonna say somthing LOL :-D:-D:toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::-D

welll its been couple of months its gettin close to being on the road but here are some more pics. if ur getting new seat skins do yourself a favor and get new seat foams it makes a ton of a difference believe me...

Just found this thread..............man you've been busy! Your car is fantastic! love those orange seats! Keep us posted! Another one saved! Very commendable work! dave

Awesome job Ryan! That is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!

More pictures. PLEASE!

thanks everyone for the compliments!!! my dad has never really been too much of a car guy, as he says.. i kinda dragged him in on the hobby and now hes hooked lol.. i couldnt have done alot of this with out him and congrats dave on the mag. shoot

Ryan Great work! My Currious Yellow car is waiting in line for paint. Ive been waiting about 1 year now. Hopefully wont be much longer. Thanks for the pics. David

Ryan Great work! My Currious Yellow car is waiting in line for paint. Ive been waiting about 1 year now. Hopefully wont be much longer. Thanks for the pics. David
cool were are the pics lol just curious is it a V24 car

well im gettin there lol ok hopefully in a couple weeks the motor will be just thought id share some pics sorry its been some time lol im glad to find a set of nice nos wheel well trim that took sometime

ok put the motor in this weekend just the only thing having trouble is getting the manual tranny all the way in its just about an inch from in any tips oh btw no lift, on my back under car with man power any tips for that way or just alot of jiggling it in place thanks

If you changed out the pilot bushing it may have gotten boogered up upon install. You might try cleaning up the outside perimeter of the bushing with a file. P.S.- That is going to be one of the finest Dusters here when you`re done! VERY NICE!

-
Back