It's Got Paint!!!!

-
wow. I'm jealous. can't wait to see paint on mine again. MORE PICS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PLEASE

Nice ride Ryan. I think I'll start a before/during/after thread so I don't get everyone stdetracked. Mike

Hey Ryan, how and where did you find your Duster??? Mike

Hey Ryan, how and where did you find your Duster??? Mike

for about 2 years it took me to find the right duster i was contacted about it from another mopar site saying he has a #'s matching 71 340 car i was like "ok another duster rusted out or wrong motor tubbed out or something just not wut i was looking for" after that long ive seen alot of em but couple days went by the next email exchanged gave more of a description saying it was #'s match 340, factory wing car, hood pins, hemi orange with orange interior that was still a 1st owner car i thought cool then pics were sent i was shocked to see it was a "V24" hood treatment car n I said this is my car now, went to go see it the thing was solid all original, original paint it has been in the same city since new just about an 1 hour away from me, even on the back taillight panel was the original dealer sticker n the rest is in the pics

Wow....Your car looks great !!!!!
Just got my car back from paint to,dam I like new paint.
Take your time, and have fun !!!

faucet pics 297.jpg

johnny dart that green looks great with that black vinyl roof looks killer

them rims look awesome on ur car abody joe nice job with the black rim n the black scoops to break it up some

Great story Ryan. She's definately a keeper.. Mike

WOW! Looking gooooooooood!

That is just how I wanna do my paint, only in the beige color I have now.

thanks everyone heres pics of before n after on the buckets seats

I just picked up a '71 Duster with the same EV2 and interior color.
I hope you don't mind if I copy your performance treatment and callout..... yours is the real deal but mine will just be a tribute to 340's like it

no man not at i dont blame yea they look really good like that.. ohh just if u step foot in FL i'll have to kill ya LOL
I just picked up a '71 Duster with the same EV2 and interior color.
I hope you don't mind if I copy your performance treatment and callout..... yours is the real deal but mine will just be a tribute to 340's like it

thanks guys for all the help and kind words here are some more pics just took today she's gettin there i hope to have it on the road by May

Very nice, car is looking great !!!!!!!!!

Where did you get your carpet kit ?

Ryan, make sure you paint the shock hardware orange... Adam loves that! :cheers:

Very nice work. Looks very sharp.

Very nice, car is looking great !!!!!!!!!

Where did you get your carpet kit ?

thanks everyone i got the carpet from legendary auto its 4-speed 80/20 loop black moulded carpet it fits very nice

Garlits-ya i hope i really want to take the car im about an 1 1/2 hours from garlits.

-
Back