It's SNOWING?!

-
Well, you ARE in Canada.

My drive on tues. I came across one spun out semi, one jack knifed semi, and a car in the ditch. I was down to 40 MPH and nearly found the ditch 2x myself.

Attachments

• 20140429_063407.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 247
HAVE YOU GUYS THOUGHT ABOUT MOVING SOUTH? DRIVING YOUR CARS 12 MO OF THE YEAR? LEARNING TO EAT GRITS? MUSTARD GREENS? FATBACK? CHIPPED COON? AND SAY "Y'ALL"???? lol

HAVE YOU GUYS THOUGHT ABOUT MOVING SOUTH? DRIVING YOUR CARS 12 MO OF THE YEAR? LEARNING TO EAT GRITS? MUSTARD GREENS? FATBACK? CHIPPED COON? AND SAY "Y'ALL"???? lol

Just yesterday after boiling for a couple days I reinstalled the A/C for my home and went out shorts and sandal shopping! :banghead:

This is what I woke up to! I had to quickly run outside before breakfast to cover my poor car!

ag2hXxQ.jpg

Ah,
85 today in Texas.
Suns shining, boids are chirping, and I'm chillin in shorts.
Getting up my nerve to start drilling holes in my virgin front quarters, may need to hammer a few coldies first.
Probably not a good idea, but there is the entertainment value of a botched operation.

no rain here on the island yet today 55f , no snow on the ground all winter . Gotta love the island .

We've improved to grey and rainy from grey and snow so that's something I guess. And at least it's above freezing.

Steve

I started up the lawn tractor yesterday and spent a couple of hours cutting the grass for the first time this year. Parked the mower at 5:00 PM and at 5:30 PM it started to snow - still snowing at almost noon - and it's +2 C.

-
Back