Jack help

-

mopardrt

Reaction score
I am missing my jack handle for my 1974 dart swinger, what years and what cars fit? and where does the handle go when stored? pics would help thanks

I am missing my jack handle for my 1974 dart swinger, what years and what cars fit? and where does the handle go when stored? pics would help thanks

Here ya go.
The jack handle is a basic hubcap removing jackhandle and it goes where the red line is.
It's black and kinda hard to see but it was the best pic I could find.
I have seen the handles in the pick and pull yard just laying on the ground, and still in the trucks of some cars.
It's not make or model specific, just a generic jack handle.

Attachments

• jack-handle.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 114
  • trunk.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 108
Would'nt you know it.
I was at the Pick and Pull yard today pulling a few new toys and there was a tire iron/jack handle just like that laying there on the ground.
Looked brand new. (They are that common)
The size you need is 3/4 in.

Jack handle, or lug wrench sits under spare tire, and all is held fast with jack base and large wing nut under Masonite spare tire cover. Jack is stored as pictured. I believe the lug wrench can also be stored under jack with wrench end nestled up to taillight housing area in bracket, however if not tightly stowed, this arrangement can produce an annoying rattle

Jack handle, or lug wrench sits under spare tire, and all is held fast with jack base and large wing nut under Masonite spare tire cover. Jack is stored as pictured. I believe the lug wrench can also be stored under jack with wrench end nestled up to taillight housing area in bracket, however if not tightly stowed, this arrangement can produce an annoying rattle

I wrap mine in an old T shirt and put it on top of the spare for that exact reason.

Jack Who??

I didn't know that Jack needed help....

I guess you can say that I really don't know Jack....

I would help him if I knew him...

-
Back