Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I enjoy a good walk and looked for some good pictures around for
Xcptshl1 to look at when she gets home.
Country roads sure is a great thread she started for us and enjoyed
by many folks here.

But I have got to say:rock: her home in West Virginia sure has some great eye candy=D>

With that said This is all I could find on this sunny day here in Arkansas :toothy10:

For instants here is a few I took here in the yard :angry7:

Its not a pretty site here , But look at that sun shine :-D:rock:

outside 001.jpg

outside 009.jpg

do not smoke 001.jpg

Can't compete with these by Xcptshl1 :notworth:
Mary has an eye for this stuff, She could make a nice colander of her country roads thread.

Just a few of her nice work.

inetmiddayshadows2.jpg

insetbridgespan.jpg

insetcolors3.jpg

I talk to Xcptshl1 on the phone this morning a couple time and she is getting some well needed attention from the doctors and getting a heart cath tomorrow, She is really scared ,And got hauled to the hospital in an ambulance , I know that had to be scary and she made it to the hospital in time ,But I said to go with it and it is something that needs to be dun so she will be with us and continue being a great mother and wife and our member that keeps us laughing and enjoying her husband grumpuscreature :toothy4:
I think she will get all her energy back when they find the restricted artery:dontknow:, My little brother had the same dun to him and he came back to life :cheers:
I will keep her in my prayers and make her comfy and confident.[-o<
Here is Berny Mac Mary :shock: We talked on the phone about,8)

I did not get permission to tell anyone so I will take my punishment :bootysha:

Daytona 500 465.jpg

Daytona 500 466.jpg

Daytona 500 472.jpg

And just to put a smile on your face Mary, Everything is going to be ok :thumleft:

FABO%20Christmas%20015_5.JPG

Oops wrong forum:angry7:

More of my Pictures Mary.

Treva resting at camp :cheers:

She ain't going to like this :toothy10:

petit%20jean%20029.jpg

Hey Mike. Did Mary just go to the hospital today? They're probably going to put a stint in one or more of her arteries to keep the blood flowing properly. It's a fairly common procedure, and has a very high success rate.

Mary.
Get that fuel line opened up and get back home as soon as possible. As Mike said, we'd be lost without our daily dose of Mary humor around here. All the best and we're all rootin' for you. :)

Hey Mike. Did Mary just go to the hospital today? They're probably going to put a stint in one or more of her arteries to keep the blood flowing properly. It's a fairly common procedure, and has a very high success rate.

Mary.
Get that fuel line opened up and get back home as soon as possible. As Mike said, we'd be lost without our daily dose of Mary humor around here. All the best and we're all rootin' for you. :)

Yes she did Sid, I made a bo bo on putting it in the wrong forum :read2:
She is in a Hospital bed with to IV's in here and she is on the window side.
She is in good hands and she will find life so much easier again.:cheers:

Thanks OldVart, You must have a picture of them pups you can show Off :cheers:

After talking to her she is quite a wrench turner and knows her way around a car :-k So I put this in the right thread. :read2::cheers:

max_rottweiler2.jpg

OH Mike.....I thought she was just having a stint installed. I didn't realize she was getting a head transplant. She really is kind of cute though, and I just love her new soft brown puppy eyes. :)

Great pics my friend! And Mary has my prayers that things go very well getting back in top shape!!

I would call and say hello ,But I would bet she is with her family now.
Here is a pair of pictures I am proud of that was taken when my son told me it was setting in town waiting I will share again.

my best work ever Mary.

train1.jpg

train5.jpg

Hey Mary,

Here's a few pics taken at Rockaway Beach (10 minutes south of us) taken while we have a little break in the weather. There was no filter used in the one taken of the sun, it just did its natural filtering with my camera. I hope you are feeling better real soon.

IMG_0098.jpg

IMG_0099.jpg

IMG_0100.jpg

IMG_0101.jpg

IMG_0102.jpg

IMG_0103.jpg

Mary "Xcptshl1" will have her heart cath dun today GTX, She will like your pictures you took.:cheers:

My prayers for a safe and relaxing day for you Mary.[-o<

May the sun shine in your skies today.

11.jpg

Lost%20River%2008%20113.jpg

Here are a couple pictures that will give you spring fever Mary.
They are calling for snow tomorrow here at home, just 1'' of it and it wount stay long so I will get some snow pictuers this year and not ice.:cheers:

humm.jpg

humm2.jpg

humm3.jpg

humm4.jpg

Mary, Best wishes for a speedy recovery.......

memike, thanks for letting us know :thumbup:

god%20smile%201.jpg

Here's a smile to cheer you up. :wave:

god%20smile%201.jpg

I just talked to Mary this morning and she is in good spirits and doing well.
She will have her heart cath dun at three o:clock.

I sure enjoyed learning more about Mary and she gave me a recipe for a good cabbage soup that I will have to do. Grumpuscreature "Her husband" is on his way there know, I enjoy talking to her she has a very sweet and lovable voice and has so many great stories she shared with me.
I had the time and it made my morning to spend some time with our member in the hospital, I hope David is not the jealous type:poke::-D hehe

Her is my wife Treva hello Mery :love7:

memike%20090.JPG

OH Mike.....I thought she was just having a stint installed. I didn't realize she was getting a head transplant. She really is kind of cute though, and I just love her new soft brown puppy eyes. :)

ROTFLMAO! Thanks Vart, I spit my coffee all over keyboard at work.

Get better Mary, we're all pulling for ya!! BTW Varts right, you sure are lookin' good with those new big eyes and soft coat..... lol.

I just talked to Mary this morning and she is in good spirits and doing well.
She will have her heart cath dun at three o:clock.

I sure enjoyed learning more about Mary and she gave me a recipe for a good cabbage soup that I will have to do. Grumpuscreature "Her husband" is on his way there know, I enjoy talking to her she has a very sweet and lovable voice and has so many great stories she shared with me.
I had the time and it made my morning to spend some time with our member in the hospital, I hope David is not the jealous type:poke::-D hehe

Her is my wife Treva hello Mery :love7:

Good to hear she's in good spirits. A persons attitude goes a long way in terms of recovery.

Mary is indeed a neat gal with lots of interesting life experiences. :read2:

Can't compete with these by Xcptshl1 :notworth:
Mary has an eye for this stuff, She could make a nice colander of her country roads thread.

Just a few of her nice work.

Mike,... she has the advantage anyway...living in the place they call "Almost Heaven" And being from there myself I have to agree.

Mary,
You have to agree...being able to live in such a beautiful state...you have to rub it in every chance you get. I fully intend on moving back and retiring there ...God willing.
We have you in our thoughts and prayers. My wife had this done about 3 years ago ...no problems at all.

Good to hear she's in good spirits. A persons attitude goes a long way in terms of recovery.

Mary is indeed a neat gal with lots of interesting life experiences. :read2:

Here is one I will share with yall

As a young girl she use to go behind her house where there was a Cristmas tree farm and shoot the tops out of the christamas tree's off:-D
The farmer did not know what was going on and her dad found out what she was doing with her sling shot :cheers: She still keeps a sling shot close by her
still :-D Yep ramcharger she is a neat gal :-D

Nisssssse Pictures greendart72 =P~=P~

I came in for a cool brake and put up a few pictures for Mary

I sure have allot of wood down on the ground, Looks like Victoria had her angels around her.:rock:=D>:-D

Mary should be getting close to going in O.R. by now. Everything is going to be ok David :love7:

outside 018.jpg

outside 019.jpg

outside 020.jpg

outside 021.jpg

outside 015.jpg

outside 024.jpg

ROTFLMAO! Thanks Vart, I spit my coffee all over keyboard at work.

Get better Mary, we're all pulling for ya!! BTW Varts right, you sure are lookin' good with those new big eyes and soft coat..... lol.

I couldn't resist that one. :-D Well, at least it was your work keyboard, not your own at home. :cheers:

-
Back