Just general bitchin

-
Things are bad ,yes. But there is light at the end of the tunnel. I know this to be true.

No matter how it gets theres always another good day around the corner. I've learned to take life one day at a time,slow down and really see whats going on around me. I spend more time with the kids and try to keep a positive outlook.

If you have your health,then you have a lot to be gratefull for. Family is another big one.

Things will come round again.Chin up bud.

Yes, 2 pink wires.

The flasher on my 72 attaches to the underside of the dash on the left side of the steering column, directly across from the fuse box. It's a little bracket looking thing that the flasher snaps into.

Not only that, but both holes for the switches are wallowed to the point that these switches really won't screw back in and tighten up.

Any ideas on how to fix THAT?
Can you weld the holes shut and drill new holes in your new metal?

Sorry to hear about all the other stuff. ***** away, it is good for you and makes people think twice before they ask you a stupid question. Lol.

Good luck to you, and hope this helps.

I suppose they could be welded up then drilled out (although they aren't actually drilled from the factory, they're punched making more metal for the threads to grab) then have the jams repainted. Lot O trouble.

Anyone know of a door button that is set up for a dual push pin connection that is a larger diameter than what these are? (a 1/2" wrench/socket is required for these)

To continue the general bitchin...................

I just tried to call the place where I buy paint. I won't say who it wasfinishmasters and got a "call routing center". I said I had a couple of questions and she said I could ask her.

ok................

Question #1. Do you still have SINGLE STAGE PAINT

She doesn't answer even after the conversation moves along a bit, even telling me she can transfer me to that actual location...........THEN DOESN'T.:thebirdm:

Ooooookkkk.....You can transfer me, I've asked to be transferred, and still I have YOU on the phone telling me YOU can answer my questions, but continues to NOT answer my very FIRST question.:angry7:

(sigh) It's really no wonder we're turning in to a country of idiots who only consume, not produce.

Picture.jpg

-
Back