Just Got Banned From Moparts!!!

-
1245687797.gif

I still trying to figure out why over on mofarts, they are still talking about me.
wondering why i wasnt at beaver springs this weekend.wondering what im buying, its pretty funny.
They have nothing to do but talk about the yankee fish peddler.

Stop by and tell em' what ya think about em', did thay ban your I.P. address from the site??

I still trying to figure out why over on mofarts, they are still talking about me.
wondering why i wasnt at beaver springs this weekend.wondering what im buying, its pretty funny.
They have nothing to do but talk about the yankee fish peddler.

Stop by and tell em' what ya think about em', did thay ban your I.P. address from the site??

GREENHORNET, they hit my ip address.
id love to tell em how i feel, but then again, they watching me over here now.

GREENHORNET, they hit my ip address.
id love to tell em how i feel, but then again, they watching me over here now.

If you're on AOL you might have an IP address that changes everytime you go on.. I used to have a malibu web-site about 5 years ago, I never could block any AOL addresses... Screw em', just hang out with us....

If you're on AOL you might have an IP address that changes everytime you go on.. I used to have a malibu web-site about 5 years ago, I never could block any AOL addresses... Screw em', just hang out with us....

you know it. i like it right here. great guys on here.
i feel much more comfortable here. :-D

Why yes it does. :)

No! I posted that not to make fun of bush, but because it seems that SSR is "bot" like and pretty redundant in his posts. I tried to find a gif with a head that got bigger and bigger till it exploded, but couldn't find one. I personally find it stupid that the majority, if not all of his posts are in this thread either bashing moparts or claiming that they can't stop talking about him over there. Kind of reminds me of the girls back in high school. Then when I tell him he is making himself look like an idiot he says that I am stupid becuase of what cars I have!?! Lol so to me, he is a redundant bot. :)

Hopefully he will let hobos the drama and become a valuable asset to our awesome E-munity.

Jeremy

Easy guys, say what you want about each other, you can even insult their mother, but don't hate on another guys wheels! I don't know what went on on the other site, but lets keep it friendly here please! A lot of people think darts are ugly (i'm running out of backwood grave plots for them), just don't insult another guy's choice of bodystlye or work in progress.

Jeremy ,You go over there and post thinking you will get banned,and when ya don't,all of a sudden you think they are all so nice:-\".I am on vacation right now,they told me a week which is today and I am still banned8) when chit is slung at me I defend myself and I get the vacation:bootysha:I like that i can speak freely here and BBBO and don't have to put up a/holes like DB DAVE and the likes that have a skin flute thay like to play:naka::-({|=.I also will be spending much more time over here.So if SSR wants to bash mofartz,let him.Once he cools down he IS a wealth of info and even has a few cool cars:-D I don't think everyone will like me or my New York style,but that's ok,it's all about the valve covers:toothy10:

You're right, I did figure I would get banned, and I didn't. But I don't think they are as bad as a few people make them sound. I am not saying they are the greatest people and I honestly don't plan on spending allot of time over there. I also like it here. I have been a member on many other sites and this place is the best.

As far as SSR, I have no doubt that he knows Mopars very well. But, I think, and I need to take my own advice here. He needs to just let it die and quite bashing. So what if they are *** holes or whatever. When all you do is complain about something, it makes you look like you are going to be a pain. It's like if you go looking for a job and all through the interview you bash your former employer. Your interviewer is automatically going to pin you as a negative nelly and think that all you will do is complain about their company therefor putting you out of the running. I know this is how it works as I do allot of interviews and I could tell you some funny stories.

Anyway, I really hope that he does let go of the problems and move on. This is a great site and I look forward to hearing about his cars. I have no doubt that he has a few cool ones. Believe it or not, I too have owned several cool ones. A few including the 70 HEMI runner that I pulled out of a field in Idaho in 2002 for $50 belong to a member there.

Hope to see more posts from you as well HEMI.

Jeremy

Why yes it does. :)

No! I posted that not to make fun of bush, but because it seems that SSR is "bot" like and pretty redundant in his posts. I tried to find a gif with a head that got bigger and bigger till it exploded, but couldn't find one. I personally find it stupid that the majority, if not all of his posts are in this thread either bashing moparts or claiming that they can't stop talking about him over there. Kind of reminds me of the girls back in high school. Then when I tell him he is making himself look like an idiot he says that I am stupid becuase of what cars I have!?! Lol so to me, he is a redundant bot. :)

Hopefully he will let hobos the drama and become a valuable asset to our awesome E-munity.

Jeremy

c stripe, im ging to try to explain something to you. ive been on moparts for years and have a ton of knowledge and experience with racing and restorations.
i have a collection of cars that i have gathered since 1975.
the jealousy over there is incredible.
i think if you follow my posts over here after i calm down, you'll understand what i'm about.im one of the good ones.
remember strength in numbers.
i'm here to stay and help out anyone who needs help or advice.:cheers:
63PLYMOUTH65DODGEA99068HEMIROADR-25.jpg

That 68 looks very familiar. RM21J8 car?

And a very nice collection indeed.

Ive personally never registered at moparts,but have lurked there to look at diagrams and such so im not sure what the forums are actually like..But I like this site and gained TONs of info and learned alot when it comes to building my Duster.:read2:The people here are great,friendly and will not laugh or put down your car no matter how bad of shape it is in,or laugh when you ask questions that may seem simple to the experienced Mopar vets,but complicated to the novices.:wav:Heres to FABO!

-
Back