Just Got Banned From Moparts!!!

-
69DARTGT banned me from moparts....he locked 2 of my threads in 2 days and i PMed him and asked WHY???... since i didnt BOW and KISS HIS FEET he BANNED me!!! :supz: \\:D/

LOL what was it? The "Comp Sucks!" thread where you changed the title back to what it was? ahaha?

That being the case, I'm the one who PM'd you my thumbs up on that.
So you know where things sit with me!:cheers:

post deleted. This was years ago. WTF?

I hate when old post get dug up from the dead here. :angry7:

WOW. Thats funny. I didn't even notice that it was five years old. hahahaha

looks like someone got really pissed over there.
they hacked the website and deleted some members over there that like to stir it up.
maybe its a wake up call. maybe next time it might be alot worse.:violent2:
mods be mods and do the right thing.
to me i couldnt care less, the site has been going downhill fast for the last 2 years imo.

I must have missed the thread, but then again I have been slaving in the garage 12 hour days trying to get the car ready for paint. Like some others have said its a funny clique over there. I can post a few progress pics and get 2 or 3 responses or even question threads and get 1 to 2 if I'm lucky. Others post rediculous posts or progress of I changed my spark plugs and get 30 to 50 responses...crazy. I do enjoy this board much much more esspecially since it is geared to A bodies and not the high dollar snob e-body guys. Anyways..........First coats of high build primer went on the car last night if anyone cares...lol Block it tonight after work and I'll snap a few pics of it.

Ron

Ron...still waiting for the radiator that I paid for two years ago...

You know the one that you said was shipped but came back to your house cause the someone shipped it for you screwed up.........and you said you were going to ship it in a couple of weeks...Never got a tracking number or anything....Last i heard from you was in april 2008....and then you would never answer my emails....I PM you a couple of days after I saw this post...but then again you did not response...

SO ...everyone Ron is a crook.....took my 120 dollars for an aluminum radiator with fan...but never shipped it or nor has offered to refund my money...

Tony
Las Vegas, NV

post deleted. This was years ago. WTF?

I hate when old post get dug up from the dead here. :angry7:

yup, almost 5 years ago :sad3:

there should be some sort of expiration date on these *****-fests returning from the dead :argue: Start a new thread if its that important to you to share your disdain for another website.

I just posted this over there;

"
I am a member of several other mopar forums and it seems that you always bump into threads about people getting banned from here for what seems to be very stupid reasons. Why is it that certain people can say whatever they want, but others can't say anything without some people getting all upset and pretending this is middle school again and getting all their friends to start bashing on them? I just find it weird. And honestly, I am sure this statement will get me in trouble too.

I Have browsed this forum for a wile and posted here and there, but I can see that this forum is declining in active members and worth wile posts. Maybe it would pay for the mods here to be a little more level headed and quit catering to their "favorites". Just my two cents.

Jeremy "

http://board.moparts.org/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=6079691&an=0&page=0#Post6079691

I posted it at 1:43 Moparts time. Lets place bets to see how quickly it gets removed and I get banned or at very least, a nice message. :)

I noticed your post was still live over there. One interesting thing I have noticed (not only with responses to your post but with several others over the years) is where certain member's loyalties lie in regards to the forums/boards they belong to. It's easy to watch if you know member's different screen names on all the boards. :snakeman:

yup, almost 5 years ago :sad3:

there should be some sort of expiration date on these *****-fests returning from the dead :argue: Start a new thread if its that important to you to share your disdain for another website.

hey...s..t...f...u...lol cause yer doing the same right now.:toothy10:

Every forum will have good people and bad people, popular and not so much, honest and not very , as in real life people of the same beliefs, attitudes and supposed self-worth will gravitate towards each other and seem to form a pack. One thing to remember is until you meet someone you have no idea who and what they are all about lol.

And I can't believe I replied to such a old dug up post….. dam.

They have always left a bad taste in my mouth, everytime I tried to " fit in" over there, so the hell with um. I just talk to my good friends here!

I basically just go to the race forum to ask questions now and then.
The race guys seem pretty cool, but there sure are a big share of *** kissing coolaid drinkers and one sided mods.
Crazy how many posts get locked or deleted because one of the members or mods gets their thong in a twist....sooooo sensitive, p/c, one sided and gay. LOL.
I guess some people like the feeling of tyranny in everything they do.

funny thing is that i have been banned for over 2 weeks now and they are still talking about me.
its incredible.
now they are blaming me that i hacked the moparts site.
i suck at computers to boot.
i still think its funny that a bunch of the trouble maker asswipes over there got there usernames banned.
someone else thinks they are asswipes as well.

I noticed your post was still live over there. One interesting thing I have noticed (not only with responses to your post but with several others over the years) is where certain member's loyalties lie in regards to the forums/boards they belong to. It's easy to watch if you know member's different screen names on all the boards. :snakeman:

GTX.

It actually seems to have turned into a pretty good thread with over 100 replies and over 2300 views. There have been many members comment including several mods, Tom included, and I have not been banned or even PM'd by them. Overall, I think there were some pretty rotten eggs over there that have now moved onto a few other sites to try and bring the drama and problems all around. They know who they are and with very little work, everyone else can easily find out for them selves. :)

I really wish people could remember that 1st grade was a long time ago and all the name calling and stupid BS is very lame.

Jeremy

funny thing is that i have been banned for over 2 weeks now and they are still talking about me.
its incredible.
now they are blaming me that i hacked the moparts site.
i suck at computers to boot.
i still think its funny that a bunch of the trouble maker asswipes over there got there usernames banned.
someone else thinks they are asswipes as well.

And I think its pretty pathetic that you worry so much about it to post all over the net. The stuff on FBBO is really dumb. But if it makes you feel better, then I guess ........ well....... hmmmm. All I can say is that it makes you look like an idiot.

And I think its pretty pathetic that you worry so much about it to post all over the net. The stuff on FBBO is really dumb. But if it makes you feel better, then I guess ........ well....... hmmmm. All I can say is that it makes you look like an idiot.

let me get this straight, your calling me an idiot.
you have no idea what went on over there, so its better to drop it.
if im an idiot, look at what your driving! just look at that car in your signature. you got to be kidding.right?
c stripes, you need to get your stripes pulled!:thebirdm:

let me get this straight, your calling me an idiot.
you have no idea what went on over there, so its better to drop it.
if im an idiot, look at what your driving! just look at that car in your signature. you got to be kidding.right?
c stripes, you need to get your stripes pulled!:thebirdm:

Ya, the dakota is a pile of crap. But the 72 wagon is pretty cool. And I wanted the wagon, always have. But what does my car have to do with the way that you act??? I fail to see the connection. Good luck on this site and others, but I don't see you lasting very long with your arrogance. 8)

He he he he, lets not get carried away now fellas. It's a good thread to complain on, not bicker.

What fun is it if we don't get carried away? :toothy10:

I still trying to figure out why over on mofarts, they are still talking about me.
wondering why i wasnt at beaver springs this weekend.wondering what im buying, its pretty funny.
They have nothing to do but talk about the yankee fish peddler wtf.
5987399-MapleGrove-0510-6569x.jpg

-
Back