Just Got Banned From Moparts!!!

-
Dragged back to life.

FABO is the best , you will see and it's pretty much self moderated for the most part.

I wouldn't sweat it guys that site is full of know-it-all "dickheads"..its nowhere nears as good as it was 8-9 years ago..

I Just got banned from MoFarts too for life this time.
Faggot Hemifred and Douche Bag Duster Dave have got there nose so far up the mods ***' that if TBoomer stops short he's getting a vasectomy.:bootysha:

also found out Hemi-itis just got the boot also for defending himself from faggot douche bag dave,the floridian pedophile.
MoFarts just makes me sick.
cant figure out why people go on that forum when these sites are so much better.
I love it over here.
F off Tom at mofarts,you fat lard ***.
icon_fU.gif

WOW!, well, aaaa, I,i,i,i, I'm glad you came over here. I, ummm, well think it's great, ummm welcome aboard!

Like said above, try and keep it clean. Post or picture, we try and keep this a place where we can sit our kids down and veiw it all and read it all. Well, 99% of it at least. No ones perfect.

WOW!, well, aaaa, I,i,i,i, I'm glad you came over here. I, ummm, well think it's great, ummm welcome aboard!

Like said above, try and keep it clean. Post or picture, we try and keep this a place where we can sit our kids down and veiw it all and read it all. Well, 99% of it at least. No ones perfect.

uhhh yeah, what rumble said... Are you the lucky MOD tonight rumble??

Been there, saw all the as__crap. Maybe I'll register, make a true statement, and get banned. (I cower with fear, of the aftermath) lol.

uhhh yeah, what rumble said... Are you the lucky MOD tonight rumble??

I'm the lucky MOD almost every night, I'm lucky to be a MOD, I just don't have any good luck. =P~

All is good in FABOville tonight and most everynight. Love being here. The membership is a great bunch, a second family of buds with some banter thrown in on the side.

Now how can that be so bad? :cheers:

I think SUPERSTOCKRACER has been there a long time IIRC. Correct SUPERSTOCKRACER?

After you get into a place and call it home, it's hard to walk away and worse when you get tosed for dumb crap. I was at another forum for about 10 years and could no longer stomach the place as it changed.

Now I found a new home and really just love it here, so I hope SUPERSTOCKRACER also finds a home here. It really is tuff when your a MoPar guy, (being theres not exctly 1 million of us at each forum and city) and a place like this is a great place to turn to for alot of things.

Parts, advice, help, opinions and banter. Gotta love it! :love7:

LOL, well, since this thread is back from the dead, I think the Site Rumble was talking about is Moparchat, I was banned there too..... Actually, I told them because of the crappy mod, (DICK) I was not going to post there anymore, changed location to "Not here", and sent a PM to Andy, the owner of the site, (never there) about my issues with Dick.

Well, Dick is a "stoopermod" so he has the power to ban people, I almost pee'd myself when I checked my Email, saw I had a reply from andy, and went to log in...

I copy and pasted this from trying to log in a second ago....

You have been banned for the following reason:
You chose to leave

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

God I miss that site, not how it is now, but how it was five or so years ago.

YEP! That's the place. Dick would just let crap roll on and on without ever a care. Eholster is a good fella afraid to pull the trigger.
The owners could care less about the site.

And that's Dick, old crusty and stupid. Proof and banning you on leaving. WTF is that?!?!? Ha ha ha ha ha

I met a bunch of those guys when I went to Vegas last spring. I was NOT impressed with them. Here's an actual exchange I had:

Me: Hey, I recognize your car from your signature picture on MoParts! I'm FASTBACK340 and I'm here from NY.

Moparts Knob: Yeah, this is my car. I also own the blue AAR `Cuda over there.... (while turning and walking away from my wife & me....)

Me: I'm standing there trying to decide if I should kick in his flamed Prowler's door, crush his rare & expensive AAR hood, or walk away.

I walked away....

My God!!!
What a beautiful paint job on you Cuda!!!!!!!

A blast from the past, the one and the only DWC43 dancing his a$$ off! Bwa h a ha ha ha

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTegy6sBQVA"]YouTube- All the single ladies[/ame]

Not that I'm aware of. Ask SUPERSTOCKRACER. He might know for sure.
However, a certain Alaskin posted that about another member DWC43. It was fitting.

Couldn't be meeee........ I would NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That wasn't the only thing posted about him........

Has anyone seen DWC anywhere??? I wonder where he went...

Rumble, I didn't have to go far, seems he has his own site still going. Check the comments..... I'm not in this video.... I'm just sitting in the stands...... I used to race here, but now race with the big boys.....

Typical BS.....
http://www.google.com/url?q=http://...IoADAA&usg=AFQjCNG4PlZhENYJke8YvQGuTtjhDag_ZQ

Bwaaaahaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm on a roll.

Rumble, remember ol DWC43? LOL

Here we go.....

dwc43.jpg

Not his car......

And a MONEY SHOT!

thrt1.jpg

Don't piss yourself Rumble, but you guys can all see the striking resemblance......

I'm the lucky MOD almost every night, I'm lucky to be a MOD, I just don't have any good luck. =P~

All is good in FABOville tonight and most everynight. Love being here. The membership is a great bunch, a second family of buds with some banter thrown in on the side.

Now how can that be so bad? :cheers:

I think SUPERSTOCKRACER has been there a long time IIRC. Correct SUPERSTOCKRACER?

After you get into a place and call it home, it's hard to walk away and worse when you get tosed for dumb crap. I was at another forum for about 10 years and could no longer stomach the place as it changed.

Now I found a new home and really just love it here, so I hope SUPERSTOCKRACER also finds a home here. It really is tuff when your a MoPar guy, (being theres not exctly 1 million of us at each forum and city) and a place like this is a great place to turn to for alot of things.

Parts, advice, help, opinions and banter. Gotta love it! :love7:

THANKS GUYS FOR THE WELCOME ABOARD!
I was there a long time and gave great advice,help, added my 2 cents and put up great pictures.With the help of Hemi-itis who just got banned last night too.
Theres a select few who got a run of the forum and are the favorites, since all they do is give thumbs up and beer clicks.
For some reason,if you tell the truth,you are no good to the moparts community.:thebirdm:
I had a bad business dealing with DRAM on Moparts with a callies crank and after he called me out on it, I set the record straight and got slammed by his 5 faithful followers.Since then it was never the same there.
Long story short my posts all got slammed by a select few of d bags,but the funny thing is that every one of my posts got well over 1500+ views.thats the ironic part.it seemed as though they were infatuated with SUPERSTOCKRACER.=P~

Ha! ol dwc, the reason I dont frequent moparchat much anymore! A 1 douchbag

It's not easy setting the record straight even when your dead in the right, the lil'baby Cuda's act like there in a feeding frenzy on you and just you.

Next thing you know, there printing crap that only proves they didn't read the post, but you turn into a camel riding Irsh sand jockey with a jerry curl hair doo that carries cool mints to China for delivery to Nelson Mandela for free fleas.

How that relates to the OE topic is beyond me, but that's how the mentaly ill act, and post.

pull up a chair and relax. You and your buds can come on in and get comphy.

Hey Rumblefish, is that the president of Moparts?

hey rumblefish, heres the fat bastard. i was sitting next to him last year at the moparts tent waiting for the bikini contest to start and hes so fat his sweat was falling on to me.it was gross.just look at him.disgusting.

fatmantom.jpg

:thebirdm:

LOL, In the red or white you are?

You just let that venom on out. Sooner the better.

-
Back