Just got hired at honda!!!

-

67cudaResto89

Reaction score
WOOOhoooo! i'm so excited just got a tech position at a honda dealership around the corner from my house! GOODBYE FIRESTONE! Goodbye work weekends! hello relaxation!

Congrads!!!!!!!!!!

I hate Rip off stone, er I mean, Firestone.

Too Cool.
Congrats.
Dealerships are good places to work with benefits.
Keep you CSI score up and do not get to mad at the Gravy dogs next to ya !!!!
Hope they do not make you a warranty king like I was at Infiniti and Nissan...
TXDart

Know this is what I call moving up:D Congratulations 67cudaResto89 :cheers:

Thanks everyone! I'm so excited i finally am comfortable knowing that i have a job that i will be able to retire from! and yes you are right rumblefish they are a rip off i see what they do to customers how they up there prices and it makes me sick.. i couldn't be part of that anymore. now i'm moving up and hopefully going to be able to progress myself as a tech. Time to make some real money! none of that monopoloy crap!

Congratz and be nice to the service manager or you'll get all the warranty work,, lol.

lol yeah i've had a past co worker of mine go to the same dealer and he loves it. they work in teams of 4 1 lead tech and 3 other techs. from what he said they are pretty fair. and each team has their own service writer who distributes work. I've never worked at a dealer but i hear they are the place to be.

Congrats, I had a Firestone tire blow out on my 2 month old Ford Ranger, they would not cover any part of it because the sidewall let go(wanted $135)-funny I didn't hit anything to cause it. I ran the spare in it's place and bought Coopers to replace all. I also have a friend working at a Honda dealership makes a fine living!

Congrats! Get ready for lots of online training. I am an ASM at a Toyota Scion Honda dealer. I have worked there for seven years. Sounds like they work in teams simallar to ours. It works well. I am over three techs fulltime and an extra part time. It's pretty good and like stated before, keep the CSI scores up and you'll get bonuses. Get to be on the good side of your writer and the SM. Again, congrats and good luck.

Great news. I am glad for you.

Congratulations!
When you clock in at the start of your shift you get 15 min. of calisthenics, served sushi for lunch and get to bow to all the workers. LOL

Kenny

Congratulations!
When you clock in at the start of your shift you get 15 min. of calisthenics, served sushi for lunch and get to bow to all the workers. LOL

Kenny

Lol!...all I know is I do get an hour lunch! I don't get that where I work now. I'm beyond excited! And plus now I have a reason to buy more tools! Muahahahahah

-
Back