just need to vent....

-
Just keep a smile on your face and always be nice and flirt with her (in a non creepy way) no matter what she says or does back. Eventually someone will notice and it will work, whether it's one of her friends or her.
Flattery goes a long way with chics so practice on them all no matter what you think of them. There is no point in being mean to any girls. It takes a lot of practice to be good at flirting and complimenting them so use every opportunity. Besides, if you make a snide comment to even one, it goes noticed far easier than if you are nice.

A old man, never married, lived his life as good as any man ever could. One day a angel came down and told the old man the God was so pleased with his good work that he would grant him one wish. With out thinking the man told the angel he had always wanted to visit Hawaii, but he was scared to fly and terrified of boats, so he wanted a highway to Hawaii so he could drive there. The angel told the old man that was a mighty big task, isn't there anything else you want?
He asked the angel to help him understand woman, to which the angel replied, did you want a two lane or four lane highway?

well buddy....I say either wait it out until the women your age mature and know what they want and games are a thing of the past. OR find yourself an older woman.

I have heard women like a man with a job and a man in uniform......so find yourself a mcdonalds uniform and go get yourself some poontang pal HAHAHAHAHA

J/K women are confusing at times but as you get older it gets a little less confusing....STILL CONFUSING but a smidge less lol

well buddy....I say either wait it out until the woman your age mature and know what they want and games are a thing of the passed. OR find yourself an older woman.

I have heard woman like a man with a job and a man in uniform......so find yourself a mcdonalds uniform and go get yourself some poontang pal HAHAHAHAHA

J/K woman are confusing at times but as you get older it gets a little less confusing....STILL CONFUSING but a smidge less lol

they never mature past 14, and the games never end

I were a uniform, problem is its blue and just doesn't turn anyone on

absoultly no truth in the last statement either, sorry

Yes Dear.
Coming Dear.
I'll Get Right On It Dear.
Your Right Dear.

yea, well im gunna try to ignore it, but man why are they so gorgeous? im just gunna work on my truck for now.. but ahhhh!!!!! i like this one girl. and she dont like me, its almost like im chasing her
Look for the hottest, dumbest girl you can find.

yea, well im gunna try to ignore it, but man why are they so gorgeous? im just gunna work on my truck for now.. but ahhhh!!!!! i like this one girl. and she dont like me, its almost like im chasing her

Man I sent ya a PM.
ABB don't need to know all my secrets on why she loves me!!!8)
You didn't hear from me, and I have not been here ok?8)

Just don't pass up any opportunities holding out for THE ONE.
At your age love (lust) comes and go's.
Remember two 5's = a 10.
Just don't ever drop below 4 not worth it. 3's never grow out of it.
The ugly ducklings always seem to turn out the best as they grow older.
The 10's always turn into inside out porcupines.
Hone your skills for when you do meet THE ONE.
Heartbreaks come and go, its part of life.
If one ever plays you against another guy, let it go, not worth it.
And yes, every young man 18-26 needs to experience a cougar to upgrade his skill level.

Good luck pal

Yes Dear.
Coming Dear.
I'll Get Right On It Dear.
Your Right Dear.

:sign3:

I've been married for 13 yrs.... :toothy10: :toothy10:

Stay true to yourself and your beliefs, If she never realizes who you are and what you stand for, you don't really want her! keep in mind it may take a few relationships with afore mentioned A-holes but if she does come around she will appreciate you..

Just don't pass up any opportunities holding out for THE ONE.
At your age love (lust) comes and go's.
Remember two 5's = a 10.
Just don't ever drop below 4 not worth it. 3's never grow out of it.
The ugly ducklings always seem to turn out the best as they grow older.
The 10's always turn into inside out porcupines.
Hone your skills for when you do meet THE ONE.
Heartbreaks come and go, its part of life.
If one ever plays you against another guy, let it go, not worth it.
And yes, every young man 18-26 needs to experience a cougar to upgrade his skill level.

Good luck pal

WELL SAID

chicks dig greasy dirty guys workin on cars or bikes, the best compliment ever is when a hot chick goes "wow you clean up nice"

i have noticed every time i work on my duster or truck my girlfriend calls. i try not to get mad but it does suck when you get interupted every time.

even though sometimes my girlfriend can be a handle she is still the best one i've had. Other girls don't compare but I'm still holding out on proposing because i'm just too young to get married and have kids.

Slap a pair of coveralls on her and get her under the truck with you! Nothin hotter than a good lookin girl gettin dirty!! That way she can appreciate the amount of work involved. I cant wait to get my wheels home, so I can hit the girlfriend with my grease gun!!

Seriously though I have seen my 17 and 18 year old boys and the games that the girls play with them is ridiculous. Its like someone else said they are recognizing and exercizing the power they have in all their beautiful round parts.
Good luck! Would you let me know when you get them figured out?? I think all of us on here would appreciate help as well

Be a challenge......if something should make you you mad.....don't let it....keep em in suspence :cheers:

LOL!!
ABB has the knack of calling me when my hands are full of grease and the phone is a mile away, and I have to crawl from under car. When I answer the phone, "What are you doing? I was on break and just wanted to check on ya." (Like I need a mom call, I'm almost 50 years old!)
Then it comes; "Why are you always mad when I call?

This is on every weekday for the past 2 years!! Probibly started when son moved out. It always just seems to happen right when I'm either too dirty to pick up phone or I'm busy having a meltdown about something and right in the middle of catastrophie the phone rings and I hear, "I didn't need anything just checkin on ya"

To say it tics me off is an understatement. Have been letting the answer machine get it if dirty or melting down. I just tell myself if she's having an emergency she'll call back.

Besides, If she can't get ahold of me, It makes her NEED to call me even more! Want a really great dinner and evening? Don't even call back and be gone for a bit when she gets home!8) LMBO!

Remember, I wasn't here, you didn't hear it from me, I will deny all involvement in this thread. Someone must have hacked my password, this isn't even me typing right now!! LOL!!!:toothy10:

Have a good one bayyum!:cheers:

-
Back