Just wanted to THANK EVERYONE!!!!!!!

-

Ironracer

Gearhead
Reaction score
Hey, All Y'all, I just wanted to thank everybody once again, for all the prayers back when I was in the hospital during September in the prayers for my recovery you guys are a solid Stand Up crew and all y'all got Class! I ain't 100% yet, but after all the atrophy to my muscles, weight loss, and the lethargy related from this bull crap I think it's time I start really shoving my nose up in the bench grinder with a wire wheel instead of just the grindstone! Lol, I just wanted to Thank all of You for Your Support, i Love all Y'all, I hope everyone had a Blessed Christmas and Has a beautifully Blessed new year!
Chuck

We love you too, Chuck. Hope you and the lady make out ok. You know where to find me if you need to bend an ear.

We’re still thinking and praying for you.
THANK YOU SIR! There's definitely a housing crisis here... I've been hearing it, for a few years, but it never affected me, until I lost my home due to being sick. Now I'm seeing both barrels of that thing face me in the face! And it's not only pricing which is insanity and availability which is not happening there's also a scumbags out there they're all reading from the same book they say "oh so you want to rent my property? how many people? I am looking for a good family to rent my property" if the Good Lord didn't give me any smarts, I'd be out about two grand in application fees, for property people don't own! Here's the hint most of them don't speak English very well they sound like they're from Jamaica or Nigeria or something and they cannot type English or use Correct punctuation. Only reason I'm saying this is cuz I hope you guys don't know anyone in your family or extended families have to deal with this crap but then they'll tell you they do not want to give you the address of the property until you send the application fee to their PayPal or something else never a personal bank account never send any money to anybody unless you meet him up front face to face look at the house and shake your hand I work with Realtors I'm a carpenter I have been since 1989 everybody I've talked to says all these people are Crooks but I smelled it first Thank God!

Thank you so much Rob man! Hope You, Kitty, and everyone else are doing as good as possible! And even BETTER!
So far, so good. My sister and her whole family has covid. We took them over some food and stuff today but waved through the window and left. lol I made a huge pot of my home made chili and took them a bunch and a bunch of other stuff too. My niece is now home from her stint in the Air Force. Don't know what she's gonna do next. It's a ***** to get home and then get covid. LOL

Glad you are showing improvement and on the mend.
Thank You Brother! The Duster loves the ashtray, but if anyone uses it... the one for my center console is a Lil blistered, you have one? I'm sorry, I shouldn't even said that, Man it makes me feel kind of cheap..

So far, so good. My sister and her whole family has covid. We took them over some food and stuff today but waved through the window and left. lol I made a huge pot of my home made chili and took them a bunch and a bunch of other stuff too. My niece is now home from her stint in the Air Force. Don't know what she's gonna do next. It's a ***** to get home and then get covid
Man, That Sucks! I'm gonna Send a Prayer Up! You know, my friend just died of bone cancer last month, his daughter Olivia when she got out of the Army, after 8 years, went right into the maintenance department of Jerry Ulm Dodge...

Man, That Sucks! I'm gonna Send a Prayer Up! You know, my friend just died of bone cancer last month, his daughter Olivia when she got out of the Army, after 8 years, went right into the maintenance department of Jerry Ulm Dodge...
Very cool. I don't know what she wants to do yet. She's fluent in Spanish, as that was her major in school. She can do a lot with that on its own.

Yeah if anyone goes to use the ashtray, put it out on their forehead lol.
Console ashtrays are foolish prices lol. I dont have any unfortunately.
Thank You Brother! The Duster loves the ashtray, but if anyone uses it... the one for my center console is a Lil blistered, you have one? I'm sorry, I shouldn't even said that, Man it makes me feel kind of cheap..

Nice to read you are still upright. Keep getting better with the recovery!
Thank You Sir! I've actually been slightly interested in your headlight harness kits I just have no idea what I'm doing other than I guess just bypassing the ammeter gauge and then running relays to a different type of headlight where I can see at night? I haven't been able to drive the car lately, it actually it's been out in the weather ( I hate it) it's stuck in a retired cop friend of mine's house (actually he was a Park Ranger, State, he rode a horse, with a shotgun and a pistol) just because we don't have anywhere to put her right now, but it looks like Barb's going to make me rent a place I don't want to... but I can take my carport from the old property and put it up there so the duster is in a safe place out of the rain!

Yeah if anyone goes to use the ashtray, put it out on their forehead lol.
Console ashtrays are foolish prices lol. I dont have any unfortunately.
I seen it sweet console I think on here about 2 or 3 years ago the entire thing I think it was like $1,200 or something, lol! I think the only place it does recomming is in Miami and then to try to get him to talk to you it's like pulling teeth they wanted 300 bucks to chrome a brake lever for my bike and that was like 15 years ago! Sickos!

Very cool. I don't know what she wants to do yet. She's fluent in Spanish, as that was her major in school. She can do a lot with that on its own.
Absolutely she can't be in bilingual is a major big deal! I don't know what her specialty was in the Air Force so I can't offer any insight other than where we've already been with this unfortunately.... Heck, tell her to find something to do, She Loves, and enjoys, that way Her Hearts into it,and then go at it and make the most money she can I guess!

Absolutely she can't be in bilingual is a major big deal! I don't know what her specialty was in the Air Force so I can't offer any insight other than where we've already been with this unfortunately.... Heck, tell her to find something to do, She Loves, and enjoys, that way Her Hearts into it,and then go at it and make the most money she can I guess!
She was an aircraft electrician. ......and she wants NO part of that in the private sector. lol

Re enlist? Make it a career, a friend of mine from high retired at 48 years old. That was 14 years ago, not sure what he's doing now

She was an aircraft electrician. ......and she wants NO part of that in the private sector. lol
Actually they make kick *** money, but there's more life than money! I had a friend of mine, that was an aircraft mechanic, he about stroked himself out everyday, in case he did something wrong, he was just worried about everything... she could probably get on as a commercial union electrician or something like that and have a gravy job and pull in some sick amount of money if that's what she wants to do I don't know it's up to her man maybe she wants to work with kids or handicapped people? That's not for us to decide my brother but I wish her the Best and Thank Her for her Service!!!!!!!

-
Back