Keep breaking 3rd gear

-
Do you take 300 for the broken trans, including the broken clustergear. I'll pay for shipping.

After I got it strengthen, I will offer back to you for cost of new parts only (probably around 800). If you dont take it, I will offer here for A-body fellows, same cost; only requirement is he must have at least 700HP motor in his toy.

Abusive warranty. If it broke I will issue full refund, and pay for ship it back here.
thanks, I already rebuilt it and put it back in the car. its a 68 charger, still waiting on a passon 5 speed for the b bodys.

Just a heads up
The A-833 E will work in an A.
You just have to fab up a custom shifter bracket, and move the hole in the floor back to match. I moved mine back about 7 inches, which is as far back as it could go;it got into the seat bracket. But you don't have to go that far. Not sure if you could make it work with a bench seat.Of course custom shiftrods would be required. Or just lengthen what you got.
As to the front-most pad,the B shifter location, sorry that one's a no-go. It falls right in the crossmember area, and I even had to grind one ear part way off to clearance it.
I always hated the A-body position anyway.
With a restoration, obviously, you probably wouldn't want to cut up the floor.
Now, whether or not the Passon B/E will work, I cannot say.

-
Back