-
Status
Not open for further replies.

moparker

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
I have a nearly complete disc brake setup. Includes 4 piston calipers, roters, spindles, lower control arms with sway bar tabs and one upper control arm. I'm in Uniontown, Ohio. $425 plus shipping OBO. Let me know if interested. Mike

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 608
  • 006.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 624
  • 007.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 800
Too much? Hurt my feelings guys. I'm a big boy I can take it.

Too much? Hurt my feelings guys. I'm a big boy I can take it.

Give it some time. You only listed these this morning. Your not over priced considering you have the lower control arms with the sway bar tabs. You might also want to read the rules about bumping your ads. The mods will make your ad go poof without notice.

Thanks for the info on the price. I wasn't real sure what to price them at. I'll be careful on the bumping also. Thanks again Mike

I'll pass on 200.00 at the moment. Thanks for the offer.

Still for sale. Buyer backed out. Open to reasonable offers.

how much to ship to 33782....also you stated almost complete. whats missing ?

can anyone advise if the rotors and caliper rebuild kits are still available? (look a bit rusty) thanks: steve

Im still in Moparker, I am trying to reach my buddy that would pick them up. Hes not answering his phone. Thankgiving i presume. Ill take them as long as you can hold them till i reach him and have him pick them up. Ill pay pal you if you want as per your email.

or my buddy can pay you cash too . just let me know thanks,

6.1 has the brakes pending payment. Cash or pay pal will work. The only thing missing is one upper comtrol arm. You can use the drum upper control arms so it's no biggey.

Mike, I need your pay pal account to pay you. PM it to me pls and ill pay pal you asap ! Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back