KFC's Chicken Pot Pie

-
Nice car and tasty meal what more could you ask for?

This is no doubt the most important thread on FABO right now. Chargers and KFC are like my two favorite things in the world.

I have a pre-arranged meal planned out and that made me want to slip out and get some KFC pot pie.

Definately love the 70 Charger.

Almost makes me want to try the pot pie... Almost...

Pretty cool. I had a Red 69 Charger as a Kid. I hate when they dub over the exhaust sounds like that. Sounds like a Malibu.

The pot pie and one of those little ears of corn...still the best lunch under $5.00 going!! Oh, and the Chargers cool too!!! Geof

I don't understand why they had to go back to the 70's though. Is that when pot pie was invented? I know I used to eat them back then and I seem to remember that they had more stuff in them than the ones we get now. Pot pie is very tastey and a big favorite at the cafeteria here at work when they have it. Today was pot pie day and that's what was for lunch.

Glad that they used a Mopar for the commercial though. You guys ever notice the car that guy on King of the hill drives (Boomhauerm, the blonde guy with the one way shades who talkes kinda funny)? I thought it looked like a dart with a rear stripe but they say it is a 68 coronet.

heres a couple

Attachments

• bh1.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 330
  • bh2.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 312
  • bh3.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 319
Pot pies are good, but they dropped popcorn chicken :(

look at the nutritional facts on those pot pies. they are REALLY bad for you. as in the worst thing on their mostly fried food, fast food menu

look at the nutritional facts on those pot pies. they are REALLY bad for you. as in the worst thing on their mostly fried food, fast food menu
Yeah but it wouldn't be the same if thay had a couple of guys in a cool Charger eating yogurt & celery sticks! LOL

Yeah but it wouldn't be the same if thay had a couple of guys in a cool Charger eating yogurt & celery sticks! LOL

I didn't think the dudes were cool looking. Rather insulting, in fact. Kind of like the two idiots in the Duster with their "Hey, does that thing got a Hemi"?

For some reason "Madison Ave" loves to portray car guys, especially Mopar guys as uneducated, low IQ, drones.

I love that Charger in that commercial, not the two disco queens in it, though.

just my 2¢.

I didn't think the dudes were cool looking. Rather insulting, in fact. Kind of like the two idiots in the Duster with their "Hey, does that thing got a Hemi"?

For some reason "Madison Ave" loves to portray car guys, especially Mopar guys as uneducated, low IQ, drones.

just my 2¢.

I agree on that...muscle cars were getting few and far between by the time the Disco Era began. I can't remember how many muscle cars were converted to two barrel carbs. Gotta go back to '70 with some greasers in the car with Zep cranked on the radio.

just my 2¢.

Who said anything about the guys being cool looking????????

-
Back