Kick Panel Insulation

-

nodemon

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Can someone help me with where and how these go..? I know they're part
of the kick panel insulation, I guess it stays uncovered, but I just can't figure out how it fits. And, does it get glued since it doesn't get covered..?

20230526_205401~2.jpg

Last edited:
My recollection is it gets glued to the back side of the kick panel which is which I can not say.

there should be four pieces total two are glued to the inside of the kick panels (not in your pic) and they will be cut in roughly the same shape of the kick panels and the other two pictured go on the car side, they are glued above where the kick panels live with the black fiberboard side to the car structure. the one on the top of the pic goes on the drivers side and that cutout fits around the door buzzer/horn relay and of course the other one goes on the passenger side.

there should be four pieces total two are glued to the inside of the kick panels (not in your pic) and they will be cut in roughly the same shape of the kick panels and the other two pictured go on the car side, they are glued above where the kick panels live with the black fiberboard side to the car structure. the one on the top of the pic goes on the drivers side and that cutout fits around the door buzzer/horn relay and of course the other one goes on the passenger side.
Thanks for the help..!
Like this..?

20230526_225548.jpg

20230526_225404.jpg

-
Back