Kmart submarine sandwich recipe

-

pittsburghracer

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
K Mart submarine sandwich s.exact recipe.
I know this may sound silly…. But having them wrapped in plastic made them taste so much better!
I swear I can remember that taste!
Kmart Subs
INGREDIENTS
Nutrition
* 4 �submarine rolls, White Soft Split Sarah Lee
* 8 �slices salami, with the embedded peppercorns
* 4 �slices oscar mayer bologna
* 4 �slices oscar mayer honey-roasted ham
* 4 �slices kraft American cheese
* 1⁄4�onion, sliced sliver thin
* 1⁄2�ounce lettuce, shredded
* 2 �tomatoes, sliced 1/8 inch thick
* 1 �ounce banana pepper, yellow sweet mild banana pepper rings
* 1 �dill pickle, whole sliced sliver thin
* 1 �ounce french's yellow mustard

IMG_4220.jpeg

I think they taste better, when they get a little soggy from the tomato's

Dang right. Kinda like when chili sits overnight in the fridge.

at Subway I say "oil, vinegar, lots of pickles" .... makes a tasty-juicy sandwich. I shopped a lot of Kmart - bought models, remote control cars, and Stomper 4x4's ... but didn't pick up a sandwich :D

at Subway I say "oil, vinegar, lots of pickles" .... makes a tasty-juicy sandwich. I shopped a lot of Kmart - bought models, remote control cars, and Stomper 4x4's ... but didn't pick up a sandwich :D

I still probably have 8 bricks of 22 shells from Kmart. .57 for a box of 50

the only thing more divisive than beans in chili is 318 v 360 arguments

lines drawn and crossed, battles waged, untold wrongs never righted.

shine on you crazy diamonds!

K mart?

Do they even exist and why the hell would you EVER eat a sandwich from there?

You guys have lost it! :realcrazy:

Kmart used to be the place to be. Blue light specials were a hopping.
no lies. before target became... well target, the big K was where it was at-- especially out here in the west.

my dad used to say that he picked up my brother and i at Kmart on a blue light special.

i remember they used to have a little "food court" with icee machine, hot dogs, pizza and popcorn.

no lies. before target became... well target, the big K was where it was at-- especially out here in the west.

my dad used to say that he picked up my brother and i at Kmart on a blue light special.

i remember they used to have a little "food court" with icee machine, hot dogs, pizza and popcorn.

Our local Kmart was a five mile trip across the river. When we walked into the store I headed right back to the toys and sports. That’s when it was safe to let your kids roam and grow up. When they were ready to go they knew exactly where I would be. My Dad loved Planters dry roasted peanuts and would buy 2-3 jars every time we went. One day we were watching tv and hear a bang. Here dad was hiding his peanuts in a garment bag and the bottom fell out from the weight. We laughed for years over that. Lol

I call Kitty my blue light special. We met at KMart. lol

I hit K mart for hotwheels and it was always good. :thumbsup:

Long gone now in Wally world country.

-
Back