Kmart submarine sandwich recipe

-
My brother worked at K marts corporate headquarters for a while. Before he moved to a different state, to pursue, and further his career.
When I was a kid, that's where we would get our Halloween costumes, and those chocolate malted milk balls. LOL

I hit K mart for hotwheels and it was always good. :thumbsup:

Long gone now in Wally world country.

My buddy a Mopar guy bought all his fishing stuff at Kmart. His local store was one of the last in our area to close. He has never been in a Walmart. Don’t forget the .10 cent bags of popcorn.

We went to K-Mart when I was a kid and I always begged for one of those subs. I never got one, but did get some cotton candy occasionally. I love those type of sandwiches.

Tom

We went to K-Mart when I was a kid and I always begged for one of those subs. I never got one, but did get some cotton candy occasionally. I love those type of sandwiches.

Tom

Do you guys remember the 25.00-35.00 bins of Army rifles in the sporting goods for sale.

I liked goin in the womens clothing section when I was a kid and feelin up the mannequins.

Do you guys remember the 25.00-35.00 bins of Army rifles in the sporting goods for sale.
not in cal-ee-forn-eye-aa!

however, that may have been ahead of my current beings timeline.

i do remember that you could get shotguns and 22's and bows!

the bike section was outstanding.

You are worse than PBR. I am feeling dirty just being in this thread. :lol:
When I worked at KMart with Kitty back in 94, me and one other guy that worked there would get on the intercom in our gayest possible sounding voice and say "Code C to lingerie, code C to lingerie, please." Code C was customer service of course. lol

Kmarts were built before the neighborhoods were. Always a hoppin place.

When I worked at KMart with Kitty back in 94, me and one other guy that worked there would get on the intercom in our gayest possible sounding voice and say "Code C to lingerie, code C to lingerie, please." Code C was customer service of course. lol
so what sealed the deal? you synch up all the boom boxes in electronics and played your george thorogood & the delaware destroyers cassette along with some carnations the guys out front were sellin' while wearin' your "goin' out overalls"?

so what sealed the deal? you synch up all the boom boxes in electronics and played your george thorogood & the delaware destroyers cassette along with some carnations the guys out front were sellin' while wearin' your "goin' out overalls"?
wow?

Naw. She had a super prick husband at the time and was going through a divorce just like I was. Another woman was the last thing I was lookin for, but here we are almost 30 years later.

Last edited:
And overalls are my go to dammit all. I even wear um to church when I am going to sing or lead the music because they are comfortable and I don't get hot. lol

And overalls are my go to dammit all. I even wear um to church when I am going to sing or lead the music because they are comfortable and I don't get hot. lol
I can not afford them any longer other than for go to town, Church cloths.

They cost to much to work in?

Do you think that a American Icon work uniform was made to expensive to purchase for Blue collar workers on purpose to try to erase that image ?

Do you think that a American Icon work uniform was made to expensive to purchase for Blue collar workers on purpose to try to erase that image ?
I buy mine used off ebay. New ones are a king's ransom.

Naw. She had a super prick husband at the time and was going through a divorce just like I was. Another woman was the last thing I was lookin for, but her we are almost 30 years later.
solid. i love the origin story. i've got half your time in with my gal and we got together under similar cirumstances (sans the being married prior). neither of us was lookin' for nuthin' and i lured her with the promise of tacos.
no shade on the overalls hombre, i was just joshin' on ya. my buddy wears 'em and has his work, lounge and "goin' out" ones. wish i could pull off the look, but even when i was working at deere i just came off like a poser hayseed.

In fact, the pair I wear most right now, has so many patches where Kitty has patched them back together, it's pathetic. They are so old, the thread is rotting to the core, but they are all I can afford. I'm gonna have to squeeze a couple more pairs out of the budget somehow next month.

I have several pairs but none fit me any longer since I have gotten sexier.

solid. i love the origin story. i've got half your time in with my gal and we got together under similar cirumstances (sans the being married prior). neither of us was lookin' for nuthin' and i lured her with the promise of tacos.

no shade on the overalls hombre, i was just joshin' on ya. my buddy wears 'em and has his work, lounge and "goin' out" ones. wish i could pull off the look, but even when i was working at deere i just came off like a poser hayseed.
Oh I know. It was just funny you said that. Kinda like you're watchin me on hidden camera. LOL

my work shoes are expensive, but i have no qualms about that seeing as they last a long long time. but man alive have uniforms gone up while the quality has gone into the toilet. and don't even get me started on the new style of ballistic stretch pant cargo pocket "tailored" stuff.

my work shoes are expensive, but i have no qualms about that seeing as they last a long long time. but man alive have uniforms gone up while the quality has gone into the toilet. and don't even get me started on the new style of ballistic stretch pant cargo pocket "tailored" stuff.
Yeah, literally everybody is out of touch with the working class.

-
Back