Kyle Busch

-
watching last night and the #18 is interstate sponsored. they said M&M pulled sponsor off car for the last 2 races but would be back next year ?????

Tof....

FYI..I don't think you'll win any favor around here calling us Americans that.....
we say it...but we're family

The only true sports are Bull Fighting, Mountain Climing and
Auto Racing.........The rest are just games.

You know who you are with out me adding up quotes!
I am really pissed off about the comments about Earnhardt, you guys are talking out your assholes! Start using you heads before you make posts about your opinions! and most of you that talk about NASCAR have no clue about what you are talking about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You make me sick.

Kenny

Early morning is not a great time for me. I usually post before thinking. Not saying I didn't mean what I posted, but I just would have let it go.

Calling people aholes was uncalled for from me. My appoligies please.
Heck, been there to brother, and x2 on this post :coffee2: sorry I just got back to this thread or I would have deleted my quote for you, but I am to late..

Hey Mike! You should have told everybody that was "Arkansas Asparagus" and made 'em think a little.
I don't know why but I just didn't think you had bamboo in Arkansas. We see a lot of it out here in SoCal.
Good creative thought :D it does look like it don't it :D:D
Bamboo will grow here and we have cain here everywhere around creeks and ditches, Treva and I have some Black bamboos we started here on the hill :coffee2:

He needs to have Jimmie Spencer knock out his lights like his brother had done to him! Better yet, let Harvick stomp on him! Busch is a chicken crap coward that uses his car because he's not man enough to go face-to-face with a competitor like a real man! Could have killed a pit crew man earlier this year when he shoved Hravicks car into the wall on pit-road after a race because he was a coward. Now he could have kiiled Ron Hornady by slamming him into the wall! If that was on the ffreeway and someone died, it would be pre-meditated vehicular manslaughter at the least! The piece of crap has talent, cant deny that, but he is a spineless whimp and I cant wait for someone to lay their hands on him for real! Wish it was me!!!

You know who you are with out me adding up quotes!
I am really pissed off about the comments about Earnhardt, you guys are talking out your assholes! Start using you heads before you make posts about your opinions! and most of you that talk about NASCAR have no clue about what you are talking about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You make me sick.

Kenny
don`t give a rats *** what you or anybody else thinks, and you can take that to the bank bunkie! I didn`t say dirty dale deserved to die, your just like alot of people that read into things STUFF that ISN`t there, if your that damn dumb so be it! I STILL THINK HE WAS THE DIRTIEST DRIVER I EVER SAW! --------------------------HAVE A NICE DAY! BOB:coffee2:

Well im outta here this things getting outta hand see yall later in a diff spot ... yall have a blessed day

don`t give a rats *** what you or anybody else thinks, and you can take that to the bank bunkie! I didn`t say dirty dale deserved to die, your just like alot of people that read into things STUFF that ISN`t there, if your that damn dumb so be it! I STILL THINK HE WAS THE DIRTIEST DRIVER I EVER SAW! --------------------------HAVE A NICE DAY! BOB:coffee2:

I didn't say you did.
read the posts, who's dump
Name calling!!!!!!! Grow up!!!!!!!!!!!

Karma bit him in the sprint cup race yesterday his engine gave up on him again
Made my day right there...... And M&M's pulled there name off his car yesterday

But!! They said it will be back on the car for the last race at Homested

I'm not a big fan of NASCAR ,or all the rules that turn the cars into the same thing. IROC was the same. I prefer demo derby, they don't have all those silly you can't crash into me rules. That being said, a good friend of mine has a couple of stock cars. On occasion I will go out to the track and take a few turns in one. They may be a bit boring to look at, but they are incredible to drive. If you ever have an oppertunity to drive one do not pass it up. Flying down the straights, the adverts a blur, and when you get to the turn and turn the wheel, it actually turns, unless of course you're going a bit too fast.

Better yet, let Harvick stomp on him!
Like Harvick can say anything about this lol.

from 2002:

Harvick and Gibbs tangled on the track several times over the course of several laps. Gibbs spun Harvick one time exiting Turn 4. Following a caution on Lap 188, Harvick rammed Gibbs' rear bumper entering Turn 1 and finally spun him exiting Turn 2.

NASCAR had enough, black-flagged Harvick and parked him for the day.

Beware rant ahead.

Is there an f-ing difference between a ford, chevy, or mopar in NASCAR?

Yes, each auto company has it's own engine development program, but since NASCAR specifies a wedge motor, four barrel carb, flat tappet cam.. etc. Are there any REAL differences?

NO.

How about the Cars, they all use the EXACT same chassis. They all use the EXACT same Body.

Nascar is F-ing spec racing. I used to watch a lot of racing mainly for the tech. I loved to hear people debate the relative merits of various technologies.

From NASCAR, NHRA, IRL, to F1 they have all developed rules that over time have turned every car to be exactly the same. Automotive race technology development has stagnated.

About the only racing where I see any interesting developments is in Off-road racing, and land speed racing where about the only rules (beyond the various classes) are safety related.

Sorry for the thread high jack.

Regards,

Joe Dokes

Wholeheartedly agree...letssee, does this Dochevyotaord fit in my spec template? No? Nope, can't drive it. Boring, uninteresting, and there are no Curtis Turners', Wendell Scotts', Cale Yarboroughs', Bobby Allisons' anymore. And they wonder why their numbers and revenue stream is down?:banghead:

They all want it to come down to the skills of the driver not the performance of the vehicles they race. Also down to how good the pit crew are. Sometimes that comes down to simple things like the drivers mind, stamina (how well they hang in there a entire race). Same with the pit crew ... mind, stamina.

-
Back