Not open for further replies.

Demonx2

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Contact seller
I've got a Small Block Holley Street Dominator intake manifold that I won't be using so it has to go. I'm guessing I got it somewhere along the way in a stash of used parts many years ago and it's been buried in the basement since then and shows a lot of "shelf" wear to prove it. It appears to be uncut/unported and I don't see any bolt hole problems. It has the outer set of carb studs still in it and someone appears to have plugged a couple of the inner carb holes. Note that I have never used this intake so could not vouch for how well it might work. It could use a good cleaning for sure!

I'm located in the Detroit area and looking to get $100 for it plus the ride to you.
Thx!!

20230117_205510.jpg

20230117_205453.jpg

20230302_210303.jpg

20230302_210334.jpg

OOPS...That is VERY clearly a big block intake. MY STUPID MISTAKE and I thank each of you for pointing this out. I sure would never want to sell an errant or misrepresented part to anyone so again, I appreciate the correction. I've clearly had my head in the Small Block clouds for a long time and it shows!! It's pretty darn easy to see this part does not have the Small Block coolant crossover in it! Duh!!!!

I have several other Small Block intakes and figured no need for this one. But I checked my big block hoard and only have a couple others so I need to keep this one for possible future use. I apologize for my error and will mark this as "Sold" just to clear it off the board.

Again, thx for pointing out my blunder and my apologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back