Labor Day Race ?????

Up for a Labor Day Race ???

• No, it's illegal and EVERYTHING I do is legal (yeah right)

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • SURE!!! I'll post mine tomorrow!!

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
-

318willrun

Utube channel 318willrun
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hey, should we race on labor day???? Spare of the moment idea.. LOL No matter how slow, take two cars out of town and run them on labor day and post in this thread?????? Be awesome if two members met and raced! Any interest ?

I don't know of any members close to me.

I just raced a BMW M4 and a WRX at the same time. They both kicked my ***, but it was fun as hell!!! :)

Screenshot_20200906-215539.jpg

Race timers app? This is my van but I'll have the Valiant out tomorrow, I'm guessing 22s.

anywhere close to being accurate ?
I don't know yet, I just started playing with it. Its buggy and it seems like I have to restart the app for each run. You can also turn on a beep tone for 60ft and 1/4 mile in the settings witch I found handy. But I haven't had a chance yet to test for consistancy. If it dose turn out to be at least reasonably accurate though it will be a great tool, or at least make it possible to have "long distance fun runs". It only goes down to the first decimal so I can't imagine it's very precise.

Last edited:
I'm thinking..... my wife's '77 RC against our '77 Tradesman 100........ :realcrazy:

How about this race. Been waiting for a couple years now. Lol. Or did I miss it?
Screenshot_20200907-124400_Chrome.jpg

Well, even if it would, at least it's something fun to post for a Happy Labor Day!
:usflag:

Well, even if it would, at least it's something fun to post for a Happy Labor Day!
:usflag:
Well, had the 318 Duster out and about and even had the camera with me, but bean bags, a B-day party for a family member, and earlier in the day went and bought and installed a new washer. No Race :( :( I did go from Zero to Speedometer sunk LOL

-
Back