Ladies and Gentleman, we have color

-
Kuda, whole car has not been painted yet. Just the engine bay, trunk area and door jambs. We wanted to take it apart and do the pieces that is on the inside first. Next, we are going to do the underside of the deck lid, underside of the hood, inside of the doors where it meets the rubbers. Then we are going to put the doord, trunk lid, hood back on and paint the whole outside of the car and wont have to do the underside and inside of the components. but here is a couple pics of the whole car before painting.

Awesome!

My son and I are building a 71 Valiant more door also. :cheers:

He's going rattle can paint. 91 360 roller cam engine, with 727 and 8 3/4 3.91 sure grip, Hellwig front and rear sway bars (1 1/4 front, 3/4" rear)

View attachment Ken Val C01 B.jpg

View attachment Axle Sway Bars B.jpg

View attachment Disc Brakes A03 B.jpg

View attachment Lt Disc A02 B.jpg

View attachment Ken 360 042514 A01 B.jpg

View attachment Ken 360 042514 A03 B.jpg

View attachment Ken 360 042514 A04 B.jpg

I love that gold color. Car looks great! I normally shoot single stage in the engine bay and jambs because it's easy to fix, but there is a difference in overall appearance. The car looks great!

It looks great! I love how the clear makes that color pop! How about a shot of the garage set up! That sounds interesting.

Looks great!
I cam't wait to see the whole thing painted and all purdy!

going to start on trunk lid and hood tomorrow. will keep pics coming. going to drop off front seat at upholstery shop in the morning.

got some paint on the car. just got done painting the underside of the hood, deck lid, and the inside of all 4 doors. This is the way it came from the factory. Looks nice. tomorrow we are going to put all this back on the car and move on.

Attachments

• DSC07931.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 73
  • DSC07954.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 87
  • DSC07940.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 94
  • DSC07944.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 76
  • DSC07956.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 74
  • DSC07957.jpg