Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Checked it all out Mark I think I found it the gear vendor is hitting the floor just a little when I hit a bump.
Could you see the paint off where it was hitting? Glad you found it, that would drive me more crazy than I already am. I've developed some rattles in mine but they can wait till it cools down some. I know what one is. The remote rods in the left door. Simple fix just have to get some ambition is all.

IMHO they are just delaying the inevitable unless everyone gets a vaccine that works. You can slow the spread but it will still spread. You just wont have as many infected at 1 time but they will still get infected. Heck the flu vaccine changes every year so I dont see how this wont mutate.
I heard that if you want to be tested in the U.S. you have to pay 200 bucks, is that true or just a load of crap? Doesn't cost us anything.

If it makes him feel better about him self I say giver ! Fear mongering or not it's still a free country to do and be what you want , I wear a mask when I cant social distance .
It's now legislated here in Ontario to wear a mask when going into a store or building or work etc. Started in Toronto today and in our area on Friday. I'm happy about it really. I'm not only protecting myself but protecting the other guy.

Sure makes people stop and think it they want to be tested or not. A family of 4 would be 800 bucks. Can't see them doing that would they?
I think not and how many times do we do testing to make sure we'er clean? I personally can't afford it.

Sure makes people stop and think it they want to be tested or not. A family of 4 would be 800 bucks. Can't see them doing that would they?
Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA),2 which took effect on March 18, all group health plans must cover Food and Drug Administration-approved testing to detect or diagnose COVID-19 and the administration of that testing without cost sharing or barriers. That is IF you have insurance. The same applies to Medicare and Medicade. It means there is no deductible or co-pay for the insured.

Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA),2 which took effect on March 18, all group health plans must cover Food and Drug Administration-approved testing to detect or diagnose COVID-19 and the administration of that testing without cost sharing or barriers. That is IF you have insurance. The same applies to Medicare and Medicade. It means there is no deductible or co-pay for the insured.
Well that answers that. Thanks BP.

It's now legislated here in Ontario to wear a mask when going into a store or building or work etc. Started in Toronto today and in our area on Friday. I'm happy about it really. I'm not only protecting myself but protecting the other guy.

forcing people to wear a piece of cloth are they?
where have i seen that before?

article-2600294-1CF3C9F700000578-923_634x423.jpg

Not to worry all of our numbers here will change after November 4th.Did you know for the contract tracing in the states they are not legally allowed if the person testing positive was in a protest or riot? That way they can make the numbers look how they want.

I could comment on that photo but best I don't, just read into the old history about the Jews. there is a lot of controversy on that photo and more like it. Just my 2 cents
now there is an interesting conversation to be had (i mean, if you live in a free country, if you live in europe, you better not bring up any doubts)

now there is an interesting conversation to be had (i mean, if you live in a free country, if you live in europe, you better not bring up any doubts)
Yea best not to rock the boat in any country and don't get me wrong I don't hate any race or person that's not what I'm saying. I hate the whole idea of the changing of history and being lied to by the Medea and the government lets them do it. So really who's in charge in the world? Look it up, who owns the news source? TV? Again diymirage just my 2 cents.

no im hearing you brother
but to make the statement "perhaps the Jews who died in the German camps died because they were underfed and worked to death, instead of gassed" would be a hate crime in many countries

i always figured a truth that can not be questioned is a truth at all

no im hearing you brother
but to make the statement "perhaps the Jews who died in the German camps died because they were underfed and worked to death, instead of gassed" would be a hate crime in many countries

i always figured a truth that can not be questioned is a truth at all
I like you I have found few God fearing people that will listen to any statement that is not blessed buy the church. Not saying you have to agree with me just saying you listen and not condemn me.

I like you I have found few God fearing people that will listen to any statement that is not blessed buy the church. Not saying you have to agree with me just saying you listen and not condemn me.
ill admit i have some very deep convictions that i will not shy away from defending
but any conversation is a two way street
so, i will hear you out, and hopefully you will do the same for me

The truth is what we are obligated to believe from available evidence. More evidence can change the truth. Withholding evidence skews the truth. All of the available evidence needs to be looked at from more than one angle. Just my 2 cents. Carry on.

The truth is what we are obligated to believe from available evidence. More evidence can change the truth. Withholding evidence skews the truth. All of the available evidence needs to be looked at from more than one angle. Just my 2 cents. Carry on.
I hold these truths to be evident

I deleted it BP just my anger in the past just wish it would go away.

Wow ok you to guys settle down. Fred I’m with you on the church thing no time for it , Eelco after all the people went through in eroupe to even consider comparing wearing a mask to Jews going to the gas chamber is fuckin retarted my 2.

I think this is more for the political section then last one to posts wins .

Wow ok you to guys settle down. Fred I’m with you on the church thing no time for it , Eelco after all the people went through in eroupe to even consider comparing wearing a mask to Jews going to the gas chamber is fuckin retarted my 2.
Sorry Biff

-
Back