Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Wow ok you to guys settle down. Fred I’m with you on the church thing no time for it , Eelco after all the people went through in eroupe to even consider comparing wearing a mask to Jews going to the gas chamber is fuckin retarted my 2.
how do you think it got started?
you think adolf got up one day and said, hey guys, grab your bricks, were gonna round up the jews, smash in their store windows and kill em all?

of course not
it started the way it always does, you pick a scapegoat
someone who is different, who you can blame for the current problems and you slowly ramp up the persecution

and im saying that is what is going on here, by forcing people to wear a mask (which the CDC admits doesnt do jack)

on a totally unrelated note
my dad has a picture in his archives, of his dad
replacing the window in one of those barracks (in Vught, i'd imagine) under the watchful eye of an SS guard

I turned off the tv and radio for a reason. Got tired of all the virus and the hate in the world. Getting tired of reading it here as well. Trying to stay out of the meme thread.

I turned off the tv and radio for a reason. Got tired of all the virus and the hate in the world. Getting tired of reading it here as well. Trying to stay out of the meme thread.
Have not been to the meme thread in a while. Almost clicked today. Covid hit a little close today. Need to step things up. All the girls want to hug me. :rolleyes:

14C484F2-CAE2-4A24-B969-DA774B89E31C.jpeg

how do you think it got started?
you think adolf got up one day and said, hey guys, grab your bricks, were gonna round up the jews, smash in their store windows and kill em all?

of course not
it started the way it always does, you pick a scapegoat
someone who is different, who you can blame for the current problems and you slowly ramp up the persecution

and im saying that is what is going on here, by forcing people to wear a mask (which the CDC admits doesnt do jack)

on a totally unrelated note
my dad has a picture in his archives, of his dad
replacing the window in one of those barracks (in Vught, i'd imagine) under the watchful eye of an SS guard
If masks don't work then why are our numbers dropping and your numbers are out of control. Even with our numbers very low they have just legislated that EVERYONE must wear a mask in a building here in Ontario.

Unfortunately ignoring it doesn't fix it. I think we're all tired of hearing the word Covid19 but it is alive and trying to make a come back so pay attention to the experts and what they are saying. When I say the experts I mean doctors and scientist who know what they are talking about. Mask it or casket...your choice.

-
Back