Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
20200711_111107.jpg
he made it home safe few bugs to work out but flew just fine. Dam kids scare the crap out of me.

We went to our daughter's place this afternoon for 2 hrs. We had got some stuff for her from Costco so I suggested we go visit her. Halfway there it came down in buckets and the same halfway home. Even had a huge lightning strike. They are neat to watch. Doesn't look like a drop here but is overcast so not ruled out totally yet.
It was lovely to see the family and tickle the kids after all it is Super Tickle Saturday.
Her oldest son (nearly 13) wanted to arm wrestle men. We had a few laughs at that.
Did you get to the car show Fred? Hope the weather didn't cancel it.
We have a car show driveby at two nursing homes tomorrow but don't think I'll be going because of the threat of rain and too dam hot. Have a great evening guys and have a few cold ones of your choice. Put it on my tab. Cheers.

Morning guys. Hope everyone had a great evening. Just as I expected yesterday we got some rain but not a lot. The storm seemed to go all around us.
Glad everything went well for you and the family Fred. There is a car run past two nursing homes today but I won't be going because will be hot again and also a chance of a thunderstorm. I love Summer but this heatwave is ridiculous now. Don't feel like doing much. 5 months from now we'll be complaining it's too cold...can't win.

I'm sure I've posted this car before. He's a friend of mine and built it and painted it himself The engine is an all aluminum 572 built by "For Hemi's Only) in Bewdley Ontario. (Part of the Keith Black organization). 750 hp, a 5 speed Tremic and 3:55 suregrip. Just a nasty car. License plate reads "Mean Fish". Our two cars are parked together.
IMG_0753.JPG
IMG_0754.JPG
IMG_0755.JPG
IMG_0757.JPG
Vince's motor2.JPG

-
Back