Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Just got done for today. Put new wheel bearings and front brakes in my brothers Chrysler mini van. pulled a Ford 4.6 cut the car up and sat it down in one of the Vics for a stock car racer. Fixed the steering on the riding mower where I ran into a Willow tree by the pond a week ago. Time for rest. Glad I go back to work tomorrow so I can take it easy. It was so hot I melted again. lol

Just got done for today. Put new wheel bearings and front brakes in my brothers Chrysler mini van. pulled a Ford 4.6 cut the car up and sat it down in one of the Vics for a stock car racer. Fixed the steering on the riding mower where I ran into a Willow tree by the pond a week ago. Time for rest. Glad I go back to work tomorrow so I can take it easy. It was so hot I melted again. lol
You had a busy day today and I screwed off all day and I'm tired? I must be old. lol

Finally painted the door jamb on my shop. Montana is such a diverse state. State Low of 34 and a high of 104 today.

I’m with Fred , did nothing but a walk and I’m beat ! Am I last ?

106794608_3481969878504599_7492453867926705103_n.jpg

Morning guys. FINALLY we had a beautiful rain. Not real heavy and crazy but a nice downpour that allowed the water to soak in. That brought the temp down and now we have all the windows open once more. It may be short lived but felt great.
Have a great week.

This happened on the weekend on the Welland Canal near Niagara Falls. I heard that the red ship had lost it's steering and the black one hit it head on to stop it from doing any damage to the canal. Pilots were in control of both ships. They'll come out with a report on the whole story then we'll have the full details or at least what they want us to know or believe. Can you image the impact with all that tonnage?

Morning guys. FINALLY we had a beautiful rain. Not real heavy and crazy but a nice downpour that allowed the water to soak in. That brought the temp down and now we have all the windows open once more. It may be short lived but felt great.
Have a great week.
Morning Mark glad you got some rain hope it cools down a bit for ya.

This happened on the weekend on the Welland Canal near Niagara Falls. I heard that the red ship had lost it's steering and the black one hit it head on to stop it from doing any damage to the canal. Pilots were in control of both ships. They'll come out with a report on the whole story then we'll have the full details or at least what they want us to know or believe. Can you image the impact with all that tonnage?

Good morning, those pilots should be fired , boats do have brakes ! There called an anchor, someone panicked.

You would be better to ground then collide , anyway you guys have a great day , for you retired guys it’s Monday , cheers stay safe out there , wear that dam mask !

You would be better to ground then collide , anyway you guys have a great day , for you retired guys it’s Monday , cheers stay safe out there , wear that dam mask !
Monday? no not here Biff it's always Saturday but today is house wife day for me I missed my spring cleaning and gonna tear the kitchen apart and wash everything. Anal? Yea..

In another sever thunder storm warning and raining AGAIN. I know pis and moan I guess I need to take whatever is thrown my way.

Morning Mark glad you got some rain hope it cools down a bit for ya.
Hi Fred... yeah it cooled it down considerably. Had the windows open over night and will keep them open for a few days till the heat comes back in.
Supposed to get more today. I could have held all the rain drops in my hand. I did cut the grass out front as it was looking ratty. Looks better now except for the hay looking brown lol.

-
Back