Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
You weren't dancing again while doing housework were you Fred. You remember what happened last time you did that you got a snowstorm.
Yea Mark had the music up loud and shuffled all over the house.
Maybe I need to come over there and shuffle. Lol

Went to my buddies place this morning. I got the shroud mounted properly, took the gauges out and then he looked at the wiring for this annoying NO START problem I've been having. Another friend had given me his Mopar book with everything you ever wanted to know about Mopars but were afraid the ask. He checked out the ignition wiring schematics. He took the centre plug off the bulk head and checked all the wires. Couldn't believe it... the wiring that was causing the problem wasn't locked into the plug. He just opened up the tangs and pushed it in and we heard the click and bingo DONE. Saved a lot of pissing around.

Went to my buddies place this morning. I got the shroud mounted properly, took the gauges out and then he looked at the wiring for this annoying NO START problem I've been having. Another friend had given me his Mopar book with everything you ever wanted to know about Mopars but were afraid the ask. He checked out the ignition wiring schematics. He took the centre plug off the bulk head and checked all the wires. Couldn't believe it... the wiring that was causing the problem wasn't locked into the plug. He just opened up the tangs and pushed it in and we heard the click and bingo DONE. Saved a lot of pissing around.
Sometime the easy fixes are hard to find. Glad it was a simple fix.

Cleaning the kitchen today and my bed room when I found the old pictures of my wife and I at our wedding.
20200713_161348.jpg

Cleaning the kitchen today and my bed room when I found the old pictures of my wife and I at our wedding.View attachment 1715561000
Great picture to bring back good memories. You married a beautiful lady. I saw your pix of the car show, glad you could make it. Sunday was good at drags, but I went out in 3rd round. Still great to get car out. We had 180 racers on Sat and 164 on Sun. Not another race around for near future.

Great picture to bring back good memories. You married a beautiful lady. I saw your pix of the car show, glad you could make it. Sunday was good at drags, but I went out in 3rd round. Still great to get car out. We had 180 racers on Sat and 164 on Sun. Not another race around for near future.
You did good and sure would like to have been there. A friend of mine was there looking for you but didn't find you but said he talked to your crew on Sunday. That was John he also races Mopar.

You did good and sure would like to have been there. A friend of mine was there looking for you but didn't find you but said he talked to your crew on Sunday. That was John he also races Mopar.
My turn to buy lunch here real soon my friend.

Wow nice work fellas , was at a buddy’s shop tonight helping him clear it out , yup he’s getting divorced , sucks for him he’s like a lost puppy doesn’t know where to start ,I don’t want to over step so just trying to help anyway I can . Ttyl am I last :rolleyes:

Glad somebody is getting that 4 letter r word. Only thing in my area is the 4 letter h word. No sense in talking about work.

-
Back