Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Just so everyone knows this kid is a rock star...

FB4EDDED-45F2-4C35-9269-EEBA634C74E1.jpeg

Your a good man Mark kids do come first.
I can't talk to people with a mask on If I can't see there mouth I can't here them.
I have a friend that I race with and also sometimes work on cars with that is near deaf and uses lip reading mostly to talk with you. Sometimes I forget because he acts as if he can really hear you that I do not look right at him and he says hey I cant hear you without reading you. He has been this way since birth and is one of the best people I know.

Your a good man Mark kids do come first.
I can't talk to people with a mask on If I can't see there mouth I can't here them.
Morning Fred... Believe it or not we all lipread. Take your glasses off and you'll see what I mean. We were told that by Sick Kids Hospital in Toronto when we first had Jen tested. We all rely on our 5 senses and if we lose one sense our other remaining ones take over.
Beautiful sleeping weather last night. Lovely having the windows open instead of being closed up, we have that all winter. Have a great day guys.

How true is that. Today every kid gets a trophy so their feeling don't get hurt. What's going to happen when they get out into the real world? They're going to get a big shock one day when they find out is not all peaches and cream out there. If they get a prize for losing what incentive does it give them to work for something, it doesn't.

I have a friend that I race with and also sometimes work on cars with that is near deaf and uses lip reading mostly to talk with you. Sometimes I forget because he acts as if he can really hear you that I do not look right at him and he says hey I cant hear you without reading you. He has been this way since birth and is one of the best people I know.
Does he not wear hearing aids CF? Some people don't wear them. When Jen was in school some of the kids would say "Take off your hearing aids. Aren't you proud to be deaf?" Jen told them yes but I don't want to make myself handicapped.

This poem was written by one of the guys that comes to our car shows. He lost a pet and I thought you guys who have lost a pet might like it.
117904486_191081282435613_1400568092624554144_n.jpg

:D

117534859_2824043624547554_959468391103414797_n.jpg

Does he not wear hearing aids CF? Some people don't wear them. When Jen was in school some of the kids would say "Take off your hearing aids. Aren't you proud to be deaf?" Jen told them yes but I don't want to make myself handicapped.
He wears them but usually has them turned down. I have heard his wife yell at him to turn them up when she calls him on the phone.

He wears them but usually has them turned down. I have heard his wife yell at him to turn them up when she calls him on the phone.
one good thing about not hearing or not seeing is, Hear no evil see no evil but the speak no evil I haven't got that part down yet. lol

Happy Thursday started my third engine swap at work , in a week first one 2005 Nissan exterra,18 hours, then a Ford Escape 10 hrs now a Toyota Corolla,boss asked if I liked doing engine swaps I told him it was nice being left alone to work ,with a smile of course :)

Happy Thursday started my third engine swap at work , in a week first one 2005 Nissan exterra,18 hours, then a Ford Escape 10 hrs now a Toyota Corolla,boss asked if I liked doing engine swaps I told him it was nice being left alone to work ,with a smile of course :)
Don't know how you can do engine swaps it would about kill me. Lol

-
Back