Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Not sure but don't think that will work here.
Harvest started here wheat is starting to come off.
I planted my beans early May. Wheat came off a month ago. We use winter red wheat planted in September or right after beans come off. Corn and beans go it from the start of May to as late as July 4th. Beans start coming off in October.

I planted my beans early May. Wheat came off a month ago. We use winter red wheat planted in September or right after beans come off. Corn and beans go it from the start of May to as late as July 4th. Beans start coming off in October.
Some winter wheat here but in my area it's mostly Durum. lots of Canola and flax this year and field peas.
Gonna be and interesting year on prices I think I haven't been checking.

Happy Friday already !

586E96A3-9403-4D07-B01F-8FB2FEB084FF.jpeg

What are ya working on BP?
07 4-runner. New rear bumper, repair 1/4. New gate latch (rusted). Had to use my portopower and push off of the seat bracket to unfreeze the latch. It tore one of the spot welds out of the gate shell reinforcement that the latch bolts to before she let go. Got a rusted Ford coming in tonight, Two cab corners and a new front bumper. Wrote 2 other jobs yesterday. Pretty sure I'll be doing them too.

07 4-runner. New rear bumper, repair 1/4. New gate latch (rusted). Had to use my portopower and push off of the seat bracket to unfreeze the latch. It tore one of the spot welds out of the gate shell reinforcement that the latch bolts to before she let go. Got a rusted Ford coming in tonight, Two cab corners and a new front bumper. Wrote 2 other jobs yesterday. Pretty sure I'll be doing them too.
Rust work sucks you got a few days of hard work for sure.

Not sure what that is.
Thats the fan box Fred. I know it's hard to see but where I'm shining the light is 3 baby mice. You can see them moving a little. I think you can hear them too. I plucked them out and had to dispatch them. I sprayed a strong chlorine mix in there and meticulously plucked the blood and guts out of the squirrel cage or should I call it mouse cage. Funny thing, it didn't stink. Caught it soon enough I guess. She was complaining of a fan noise.

Thats the fan box Fred. I know it's hard to see but where I'm shining the light is 3 baby mice. You can see them moving a little. I think you can hear them too. I plucked them out and had to dispatch them. I sprayed a strong chlorine mix in there and meticulously plucked the blood and guts out of the squirrel cage or should I call it mouse cage. Funny thing, it didn't stink. Caught it soon enough I guess. She was complaining of a fan noise.
OK I see good thing you found them.

Got a rat story . 2011 ram 1500 ,company truck many different drivers and it sat between uses , so a driver brings it in cause it smelled bad , a rat had crawled in to the cowl and died probably killed by the wiper transmission, it was awful maggots were crawling every wear, they were all the way down into the heater box , worst job ever !

Morning guys... went outside at 6am and it was cool and so quiet. A beautiful time of the day. I have a question and wondering if someone has the answer?
If Russia was to attack Turkey from the rear would Greece help?

Morning guys 2 of my older grand kids spent the night and gonna work on the old truck today, give it a tune up and check the fluids.
They need to learn to work on even simple things and not to many kids get a chance to work on a 1929 truck..

Morning guys 2 of my older grand kids spent the night and gonna work on the old truck today, give it a tune up and check the fluids.
They need to learn to work on even simple things and not to many kids get a chance to work on a 1929 truck..
Love that Fred and if something goes wrong you have someone else to blame lol. Have a fun day with them.

-
Back