Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Well we spiffed up the old truck and the boys are on a cruse around town having fun. Would be nice to be a kid again..

I went out to Wallyworld and Costco this morning. I think every idiot and his brother was out today. I saw more near accidents today than ever. Some people got their license in a Cracker Jack box box I swear. It was great walking through the freezer area though (know what I mean?). Been bit of a lazy day other than that but quite warm though. BTW I'm back to a no-start again on the Cuda. My buddy is coming over tomorrow morning to hardwire the ignition wire.
What's included with putting a MSD box in the car anyway? I know that eliminates the ballast resister and the spark control module but anything else and what are they like to install? Are they worth the money?

I went out to Wallyworld and Costco this morning. I think every idiot and his brother was out today. I saw more near accidents today than ever. Some people got their license in a Cracker Jack box box I swear. It was great walking through the freezer area though (know what I mean?). Been bit of a lazy day other than that but quite warm though. BTW I'm back to a no-start again on the Cuda. My buddy is coming over tomorrow morning to hardwire the ignition wire.
What's included with putting a MSD box in the car anyway? I know that eliminates the ballast resister and the spark control module but anything else and what are they like to install? Are they worth the money?
I know about the Costco thing we were there this morning as well friggin nuts traffic like I haven’t seen in a long time wall to wall cars and ashore drivers , mabey we need to open up the boarders and let them go on vacation in the states ( sorry guys )

C6543C05-583B-4986-87DF-E1C156DEC45E.jpeg

If you have a 4 prong ECU you only need the single ballast resister.

Ignition_System_4pin.jpg

I know about the Costco thing we were there this morning as well friggin nuts traffic like I haven’t seen in a long time wall to wall cars and ashore drivers , mabey we need to open up the boarders and let them go on vacation in the states ( sorry guys )
We miss the Canadian's. Retail stores around here are suffering because of the closed border.

We miss the Canadian's. Retail stores around here are suffering because of the closed border.
All the camp sites full , have a friend with a vacation rental ,most damage he’s had in years ,and there all Canadian.

The biggest problem is these people are shitting everywhere. Next thing will be dysentery.

My wife and I definitely miss being able to cross the border. We normally go several times over the course of the summer, usually day trips, but we always stop in the local shops and restaurants, and last few years have done at least one week long trip. Looking forward to being able to do so again soon.

Blankenship Bridge Camping Usage Triples Amid Pandemic Here's kinda long read about what we are up against .
Looks pretty bad there BP send them folks this way this winter they can set there camp sites up in lots of fields around here and enjoy the good fresh air and 40 below weather. They make good compost in the spring.
Really, sorry to hear what's happening there, people need to respect camp sites not tear them down so others can't enjoy them.
I for one would never go to a camp ground that crowded that's why we all go camping is to be alone not go to a big camp city party. Things sure are changing fast and I for one am not a happy camper.....

My wife and I definitely miss being able to cross the border. We normally go several times over the course of the summer, usually day trips, but we always stop in the local shops and restaurants, and last few years have done at least one week long trip. Looking forward to being able to do so again soon.
Sure miss all my car buddies from Canada coming down here to car shows. It cut the number of cars showing up in half.

-
Back