Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Hey it was a special wrench , but that is gone !

View attachment 1715581278
There might be one left in my box of tricks FOG. But because it'll be rare then of course the price goes up. For shipping and handling and insurance and brokerage fees etc. The good news is that the prize is free so hurry while supplies last.

Nice but why on a Mopar site?
What irritates me here is guys posting stuff that belongs on other social media sites. Just like putting Ford rearends under a Mopar. My car would never get anything other than Mopar parts. If you can't afford to build em don't! Mopar or no car. I'm a TRUE Mopar man...

HOME!!! and tired of pushing out dents my eyes are now sore and have a kink in my neck. LOL
My 14 year old grand doughtier just started working at a burger joint so 2nd day on the job I'm gonna go see her for dinner tonight and give her a bad time. The owner of the restaurant is a friend of mine and said I could give her ****. SOOOO burger night for me.

Fred always asks for pictures and if he doesn't get them he gets pissed off and starts eating Chili then everyone pays.
Here's 1 of mine...

20200720_135313_HDR~3.jpg

What irritates me here is guys posting stuff that belongs on other social media sites. Just like putting Ford rearends under a Mopar. My car would never get anything other than Mopar parts. If you can't afford to build em don't! Mopar or no car. I'm a TRUE Mopar man...
You bet same here but I still like all the other stuff just like my Mopar best.

I was out in the Cuda today and driving though downtown and I see a cop in the rear view. He followed me up the road and then pulled up beside me at the lights. He just wanted to compliment me. He asked a bunch of questions. I asked him if it was too loud he said no it's fine. As the light turned green I asked him if he wanted to run for pinks. He just laughed and we drove away. Nice guy

I was out in the Cuda today and driving though downtown and I see a cop in the rear view. He followed me up the road and then pulled up beside me at the lights. He just wanted to compliment me. He asked a bunch of questions. I asked him if it was too loud he said no it's fine. As the light turned green I asked him if he wanted to run for pinks. He just laughed and we drove away. Nice guy
Still good cops out there I think and always nice to meet one.

Played Monopoly with the grand kids last weekend and stole the get out of jail free card from the game. In my wallet and saving it for the next time I get pulled over. It might help!

Trip to the big city today. They fixed my phone within an hour. Dropped some stuff off for some leather repair. Found a new pub.

-
Back