Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
I just searched "new version of Monopoly" It's cashless. So much for a couple toes full of $500's. lol. Not a big fan of that Idea.

Lots around here. Some are stupid busy. I stay away from them for the most part.
Nothing busy around here and I'm glad because I can't stand a pile of noise and confusion.
What's a slum lord remember I'm simple....

Lot's of vacation rentals around here. Cheap ones start out around 600 a week. All full. Some rent them for months at that rate. Mostly Texas Florida California

Lmao! Ha ha ... I have no use for them either. Put em to good use " Biff". I sure wouldn't of ordered em in any size. To each their own is all I can say about those gloves...
Lol you won the glove for being last it’s on its way buddy !

I have dads Monopoly game. It has wooden houses and different color money from the newer ones. I was told the figures are pewter. It dates back to the 30`s

Snapped this for ya on the way home from the big city CF.
20200820_124733.jpg

Home she rained hard all day 30 mm gonna rain like this for 2 more days .

Lot's of vacation rentals around here. Cheap ones start out around 600 a week. All full. Some rent them for months at that rate. Mostly Texas Florida California
Sounds like you will be taken over in a short time. Sorry I love that valley and hate to see what might happen there.

I have dads Monopoly game. It has wooden houses and different color money from the newer ones. I was told the figures are pewter. It dates back to the 30`s
I remember the wooden houses but not one that old. Pictures of it would be great if you have time.

What irritates me here is guys posting stuff that belongs on other social media sites. Just like putting Ford rearends under a Mopar. My car would never get anything other than Mopar parts. If you can't afford to build em don't! Mopar or no car. I'm a TRUE Mopar man...
I’m glad your a purist, I could care less , yes mopar is nice but , I’m putting an 8.8 in my car I will have it built with disc brakes,e brake cables for under1200$ 31 spline axles bbp, some times you gotta save some ware to spend other places .my 2

What's your soil like there Biff I would guess rocky and sand?
All depends Where you’re at if you’re close to the Bush it’s mucky and black but generally it’ll grow anything ,under that Douglas furs gets pretty acidic lots of clay in certain spots there is lots of farm land , the other half grows big trees....lol

-
Back