Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Morning guys. Friday again, where has the week gone?
Some more smoky burnouts. Maybe they were leaving work too. Heading out at lunchtime for the weekend and be back on Sunday sometime. Behave yourselves but have a fun with family and friends and WEAR THAT MASK!!!

sdxoxchcv9i51.jpg

Good morning boys happy Friday can’t believe the week has ripped by , working on the jeep this weekend wish me luck . Cheers stay safe out there .

That's where we differ. I'd personally never degrade my Mopar with anything but parts for Mopars. I am a true Mopar or no car guy. Mine would sit before I'd put anything but Mopar parts on or in it. Yes very expensive but always have been. I got a Dana 60 with disk with a tru trac 4:56 from a guy in Colorado brand new delivered for 2500. Not too expensive. Mopar John. He's all over on eBay. Guy knows his ****. Just my opinion-
Youd cringe at my brake system
Its a scarebird kit
Custom brackets,chevy calipers and Toyota discs...but it stops a whole lot better then the drums ever did AND I got to retain my 5x4 bolt pattern

Went to head to work, and I think the water pump went out on my truck. Haven't tore into it yet. Water temp jumped over 220 just sitting at idol. Water coming from left side of engine.

What fun. I was told to cut some stress inducers, and this happens.

Now please don’t shoot the messenger but have you raced the car at the track in this configuration?
Oh no. Just street race this 1. Was gonna back half it but too nice to cut up. It just melts the tires lol. Going 50 stomp it and it still smokes em. Fun car no race car though-

Went to head to work, and I think the water pump went out on my truck. Haven't tore into it yet. Water temp jumped over 220 just sitting at idol. Water coming from left side of engine.

Stuck thermostat maybe?

Well thats not the way to let off some steam .:poke:

Gonna be a busy weekend here 3 of my boys are here and there girls are making Mexican food for dinner so I get out of cooking and cleaning.
Got another boy flying his plane in tomorrow and my oldest doughtier and a pile of grand kids will be here on Sunday. Life is good here and gonna take the old truck to the lake with the paddle boat and of coarse have a shaving cream fight on Sunday and BBQ some burgers. Wish you were all here I'd plaster your *** with a shaving cream pie...
I have 20 cans of shaving cream stored up for the last picnic this summer and your all invited.
Sure hope none of you run faster than me. LOL

Gonna be a busy weekend here 3 of my boys are here and there girls are making Mexican food for dinner so I get out of cooking and cleaning.
Got another boy flying his plane in tomorrow and my oldest doughtier and a pile of grand kids will be here on Sunday. Life is good here and gonna take the old truck to the lake with the paddle boat and of coarse have a shaving cream fight on Sunday and BBQ some burgers. Wish you were all here I'd plaster your *** with a shaving cream pie...
I have 20 cans of shaving cream stored up for the last picnic this summer and your all invited.
Sure hope none of you run faster than me. LOL
Sounds really nice Fred. Nothing could be finer. I got a flatiron on the smoker. Trying one low and slow. Marinated it overnight.

Sounds really nice Fred. Nothing could be finer. I got a flatiron on the smoker. Trying one low and slow. Marinated it overnight.
Sounds good Much better than a burger. Let me know how it turns out.
I want a smoker but never really used one.

Sounds good Much better than a burger. Let me know how it turns out.
I want a smoker but never really used one.
Just got this one last year at a rummage sale. 3rd time using it. Kind of fun trying to regulate the smoke and temp. I have access to a ton of alder mill ends.

20200821_173948.jpg

Just got this one last year at a rummage sale. 3rd time using it. Kind of fun trying to regulate the smoke and temp. I have access to a ton of alder mill ends.
I would like one but to expensive and I should make one not that hard to do.
Sam just flew over the house and the plane looks good from a distance. I'll try to get some pictures if he would slow down.
Next time we get your way you get a ride in it and you get to buy lunch. LOL

-
Back