Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Turned out to be the freeze plug in the left side head got a pinhole in it. Of course, the nearest auto part store didn't have one. Had a nice little walk.

I would like one but to expensive and I should make one not that hard to do.
Sam just flew over the house and the plane looks good from a distance. I'll try to get some pictures if he would slow down.
Next time we get your way you get a ride in it and you get to buy lunch. LOL
Paid 25 bucks for that thing.

Cooling it down a little
20200821_181828.jpg
20200821_181851.jpg

Turned out to be the freeze plug in the left side head got a pinhole in it. Of course, the nearest auto part store didn't have one. Had a nice little walk.
Well was hoping something simple.
Freeze plug is not to bad though.

Gonna be a busy weekend here 3 of my boys are here and there girls are making Mexican food for dinner so I get out of cooking and cleaning.
Got another boy flying his plane in tomorrow and my oldest doughtier and a pile of grand kids will be here on Sunday. Life is good here and gonna take the old truck to the lake with the paddle boat and of coarse have a shaving cream fight on Sunday and BBQ some burgers. Wish you were all here I'd plaster your *** with a shaving cream pie...
I have 20 cans of shaving cream stored up for the last picnic this summer and your all invited.
Sure hope none of you run faster than me. LOL
Enjoy those grand babies. Sounds like a great time. I love mine to death and got first great grand baby due soon. Awesome-

Enjoy those grand babies. Sounds like a great time. I love mine to death and got first great grand baby due soon. Awesome-
Nice I haven't got a great grand kid yet but I hope to stick around long enough to see one or two.
I'm the guy that likes pictures and would like to see more of your cars and your family cars as well if you don't mind.

83. She got knocked up pretty early as did her grand daughter. She's my wife's mom but I call her mom since mine is gone. Wife has six sisters. A horny bunch I'd say. Lol
Yea same with my wife's side just no early kids.
Oldest grand kid is 14..

Oh no. Just street race this 1. Was gonna back half it but too nice to cut up. It just melts the tires lol. Going 50 stomp it and it still smokes em. Fun car no race car though-
I’m a tech inspector in my spare time been doing it for a number of years , I just spoted the glass fuel filter , gees get a metal one please ...not picking your car just trying to keep everyone safe .

I’m a tech inspector in my spare time been doing it for a number of years , I just spoted the glass fuel filter , gees get a metal one please ...not picking your car just trying to keep everyone safe .
Yes indeed. I appreciate that much. It's going by by...

Bet the wife was happy about that LOL
Well to be honest, my wife of 25 years left me when I got cancer. That's why beenie on head in pic. I had no hair from chemo. Doing better just getting my cars back together. Been awhile with illness. My family got me motivated again. I did divorce my wife though. I had to retire from aerospace and when money left she did too. Never seen it coming but all things happen for a reason I guess. Take care of your ride. She's a beauty-

Nice I haven't got a great grand kid yet but I hope to stick around long enough to see one or two.
I'm the guy that likes pictures and would like to see more of your cars and your family cars as well if you don't mind.
I can do that. My son's are in Denver. My middle son makes big bucks. Owns paving business. This motor going in his demon. Got 40g in this smallblock. He likes spending $$$! Kinsley racing does his machining. Haven't got it in yet. Can't wait to hear it fire-

Screenshot_2020-07-31-23-57-22~2.png

Yea Biff your a good guy glad to have ya around.

I can do that. My son's are in Denver. My middle son makes big bucks. Owns paving business. This motor going in his demon. Got 40g in this smallblock. He likes spending $$$! Kinsley racing does his machining. Haven't got it in yet. Can't wait to hear it fire-

View attachment 1715581961
Sorry to here about your wife and having cancer hope your doing good now.
Would like to see what a $40 grand small block will do.

-
Back