Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Been an interesting morning. My buddy put the pick-up in my distributor this morning. He was going to pull the distributor but was frozen to the block. He replaced the pick-up in the car but the timing was way out. It was lazy as hell. Took us at least an hour to finally get it to move. No idea why it did that because there is a gasket between the engine. We had a big fight with it but now it's working great.
The air was a little blue around the neighbourhood lol.

I was supposed to go to an all Mopar car show tonight but Mother Nature has other plans for us. Should start to rain anytime. We do have a rain date so all isn't lost.
Have a great evening guys.

ever get a song stuck in your head ?
today i was taking a shower and the most random song popped in my head

and you know, the only way to get it out, is to belt it out
so, i went online and looked it up on youtube

now, two thoughts hit me as i watched this, first of all, crap, how in the world is 2000 20 years ago? wasnt i there at that festival? (had to rack my brain on that one, and no, i wasnt, but i was close)

the second thing that hit me is, i forgotten how little that chickie was
so just for fun, i looked it up and son of a gun, the brat has gotten old...somehow she managed to pass me by half a year

where in the world did the time go?

ok, took some digging, but if the interweds and my memories overlap properly, i saw them in 2003
(saw is a big word, they were playing at a festival with some big names, like the dropkick murphies, peter pan speedrock (may still have been good ole peter pan back then) and the exploited
now, THIS i know, because i remember standing outside of the hardrock tent, rocking my mohawk and arguing with EVERYONE that went in they were a bunch of conformists for going inside to hear a rock band they paid money to see
i may have even called a few of em capitalists

ever get a song stuck in your head ?
today i was taking a shower and the most random song popped in my head

and you know, the only way to get it out, is to belt it out
so, i went online and looked it up on youtube

now, two thoughts hit me as i watched this, first of all, crap, how in the world is 2000 20 years ago? wasnt i there at that festival? (had to rack my brain on that one, and no, i wasnt, but i was close)

the second thing that hit me is, i forgotten how little that chickie was
so just for fun, i looked it up and son of a gun, the brat has gotten old...somehow she managed to pass me by half a year

where in the world did the time go?

Your still young ask me ware time went when you hit 60 or so.
Nice voice and a pretty girl.

Ya'll been busy today not gonna try and catch up just wondering how the wife is doing FOG.
Hi Fred just got back from hospital , they are doing all kinds of tests on her moved her to a different floor . They are not sure if it's the gallbladder or something else. But her covid test came back negative. Hey thanks for asking!!

Hi Fred just got back from hospital , they are doing all kinds of tests on her moved her to a different floor . They are not sure if it's the gallbladder or something else. But her covid test came back negative. Hey thanks for asking!!
Glad the covid test was a negative, hope they find out what the problem is soon and is nothing big.

My wife had to have her gall bladder removed around 2007, I took her to the emergency, she was in complete agony, and then spent 5 to 6 days literally in the hallway of the emergency department, finally getting into a semi private room, where she spent another 7 days while the idiot surgeon dithered about whether or not to do the surgery, meantime she can't eat anything, drank very little water or tea. Dr. finally did a laparoscopic procedure late one night,and sent her home barely 12 hours later. She spent 3 weeks at home recovering before she was able to go back to work.

My wife had to have her gall bladder removed around 2007, I took her to the emergency, she was in complete agony, and then spent 5 to 6 days literally in the hallway of the emergency department, finally getting into a semi private room, where she spent another 7 days while the idiot surgeon dithered about whether or not to do the surgery, meantime she can't eat anything, drank very little water or tea. Dr. finally did a laparoscopic procedure late one night,and sent her home barely 12 hours later. She spent 3 weeks at home recovering before she was able to go back to work.
Sorry to here that, it hurts thinking of the pain that would have been.
Lost my wife to cancer many years ago and was a tragic thing for me and my kids.
I did CPR on her for a half hour before the ambulance got to us and the next day had to make the decision to take her off the life support machine and let her die.
I will never remarry because can't handle the pain of loosing one wife and doing it again with another.

So sorry to hear that missing linc . To me it sounds like they are doing the same thing here . She was vomiting every couple of days and had 104 fever , but they are saying gallbladder won't cause that . So they are sending her to all these tests . Frustrating , you kinda hope they know what they are doing !!!

Sorry to here that, it hurts thinking of the pain that would have been.
Lost my wife to cancer many years ago and was a tragic thing for me and my kids.
I did CPR on her for a half hour before the ambulance got to us and the next day had to make the decision to take her off the life support machine and let her die.
I will never remarry because can't handle the pain of loosing one wife and doing it again with another.
You must have went through hell Fred . Sorry for you loss !

So sorry to hear that missing linc . To me it sounds like they are doing the same thing here . She was vomiting every couple of days and had 104 fever , but they are saying gallbladder won't cause that . So they are sending her to all these tests . Frustrating , you kinda hope they know what they are doing !!!

Sounds very much like what my wife endured. The Dr. sent her to a different hospital, by ambulance, for some procedure that was supposed to clear out her gall bladder. The staff at the other hospital said the damned doctor should just do the operation instead of fiddling about. My wife filed a complaint with the patient's advocate, which pissed off the doctor of course, but she finally had the surgery done.

Sounds very much like what my wife endured. The Dr. sent her to a different hospital, by ambulance, for some procedure that was supposed to clear out her gall bladder. The staff at the other hospital said the damned doctor should just do the operation instead of fiddling about. My wife filed a complaint with the patient's advocate, which pissed off the doctor of course, but she finally had the surgery done.
Can't imagine why he waited when your wife was in pain.

Hey howdy ho fellas , 8:50 and just got in long friggin day , now did a Water pump on a 3.6 l Cheby suv fuk me that engineer for sure caught his wife sleeping with a large handed mechanic, jammed that little water pump in the tightest spot possible , appole! Wife’s making my favourite dinner burritos! Cheers I’ll find a picture later that everyone approves of .

655D1F63-3FBE-4BD5-A546-1BFAFCB7399F.jpeg

-
Back