Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
DF934EF6-EEBE-47DE-BF20-37C977F5A392.jpeg
B207BCFA-CBAE-474E-8CB5-1C5BFE8CE846.jpeg
DF934EF6-EEBE-47DE-BF20-37C977F5A392.jpeg
B207BCFA-CBAE-474E-8CB5-1C5BFE8CE846.jpeg

My wife had to have her gall bladder removed around 2007, I took her to the emergency, she was in complete agony, and then spent 5 to 6 days literally in the hallway of the emergency department, finally getting into a semi private room, where she spent another 7 days while the idiot surgeon dithered about whether or not to do the surgery, meantime she can't eat anything, drank very little water or tea. Dr. finally did a laparoscopic procedure late one night,and sent her home barely 12 hours later. She spent 3 weeks at home recovering before she was able to go back to work.

Sorry to here that, it hurts thinking of the pain that would have been.
Lost my wife to cancer many years ago and was a tragic thing for me and my kids.
I did CPR on her for a half hour before the ambulance got to us and the next day had to make the decision to take her off the life support machine and let her die.
I will never remarry because can't handle the pain of loosing one wife and doing it again with another.
Sorry to hear that guys

Sorry to here that, it hurts thinking of the pain that would have been.
Lost my wife to cancer many years ago and was a tragic thing for me and my kids.
I did CPR on her for a half hour before the ambulance got to us and the next day had to make the decision to take her off the life support machine and let her die.
I will never remarry because can't handle the pain of loosing one wife and doing it again with another.
Wow that had to be really tough to go through that and have to make that decision. It was the kindest thing though Fred and showed how much you loved her and not let her suffer any longer. Took a lot of guts I say.

Morning guys. Rained overnight and looks like all night. The gardens will love it. The grass is starting to turn green again and grow ugh.
Thurs already, where has this week gone?
Have a good one guys.

Morning guys. Rained overnight and looks like all night. The gardens will love it. The grass is starting to turn green again and grow ugh.
Thurs already, where has this week gone?
Have a good one guys.
been cooling down in the mornings here about 56* right now.

-
Back