Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Had a great time visiting 3406pak today but he made me look bad was able to shift the old truck without grinding gears. lol
Fred was great to visit with you today. You got a real nice home and shop up there by the border. That Model A truck is really cool and a blast to drive. Probably last cruise with Challenger for season.

Fred was great to visit with you today. You got a real nice home and shop up there by the border. That Model A truck is really cool and a blast to drive. Probably last cruise with Challenger for season.
Sad to think summer is over and time to put the cars to bed.
Gonna pull the tranny out of mine real soon and get it fixed so we can go to the drags next summer and maybe South Dakota one time.

Morning guys. Have some fog (not Mike) this morning but that will burn off and going to be a another hot humid day again today and tomorrow as well. Then rain next week and the temps drop to 15's.
Not ready to put the car away yet but won't be going to anymore car shows this year.
It's like losing and old friend when you have to put the car away.
They are handing out some heavy fines for gathering due to the second wave of the covid pandemic. Whoever organizes a car show, party etc. gets a $10,000 fine and whoever goes to these events gets a $880.00 fine. They mean business due to these idiots getting together and not wearing mask, so now we're in the second wave.
BTW.. you'd better stock up on paper towels as it's flying off the shelves due to panic buying. I talked to my cousin in the U.K. and it's the same over there as well.

Morning guys. Have some fog (not Mike) this morning but that will burn off and going to be a another hot humid day again today and tomorrow as well. Then rain next week and the temps drop to 15's.
Not ready to put the car away yet but won't be going to anymore car shows this year.
It's like losing and old friend when you have to put the car away.
They are handing out some heavy fines for gathering due to the second wave of the covid pandemic. Whoever organizes a car show, party etc. gets a $10,000 fine and whoever goes to these events gets a $880.00 fine. They mean business due to these idiots getting together and not wearing mask, so now we're in the second wave.
BTW.. you'd better stock up on paper towels as it's flying off the shelves due to panic buying. I talked to my cousin in the U.K. and it's the same over there as well.
We knew your numbers would rise as ours did when you were so proud of it diminishing during your lock down. With this virus it is inevitable and not a result of our President as the media was and still is saying.

We knew your numbers would rise as ours did when you were so proud of it diminishing during your lock down. With this virus it is inevitable and not a result of our President as the media was and still is saying.
Now we are heading for another lockdown because of these fools who refuse to wear a mask in public. It was just a matter of time when people drop their guard.

Well boys the wallet is tapped. I renewed plates for my car and truck today. At least the machine gave me back a few pieces of silver.

Well boys the wallet is tapped. I renewed plates for my car and truck today. At least the machine gave me back a few pieces of silver.
Thanks for the reminder I need to do my car soon.
Cost me $70 on my 2012 Mazda so not to bad I guess.

Well guys gonna pull the tranny out of my car and get it rebuilt again.
A friend of mine and also a member on FABO is a tranny guy said he will have all the parts ready and he can have it done in 1 or 2 days.
He lives about 10 hours from me and I want to get out of the house for a few days and visit him anyway.

Glad I only have 1 to license, the old truck and scamp never needs to be licensed.

Anything over 11 years old can get permanent tags here. Just pay double the regular price one time. Thats just about everything I own. lol. All RV's get permanent tags. The wifes 14 rav4 cost less than $200 last year. Now property tax... thats a different story.

Anything over 11 years old can get permanent tags here. Just pay double the regular price one time. Thats just about everything I own. lol. All RV's get permanent tags. The wifes 14 rav4 cost less than $200 last year. Now property tax... thats a different story.
Get ya one way or another.
I have 150' by 150' lot with my garage and a single wide mobile and pay 500 a year tax on it.

Ok now your making me jelious my city tax with rebate is 3000 per year house was built in 61 and 66x125 foot lot , plus I pay water ,sewer , garbage on top of that I’m feeling a little sore in the rear right now ......:BangHead:

-
Back