Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Yup funny how it went from a landslide in 2 days to a tie but strong leanings to a Biden win. Polls cant be trusted if many people like me are so sick of the bombardment we wont participate in polls.

1c369adcd77ce93358fa87a394bd2e0f450cb7ed1f6c2439a06f7ff18654fb3c_1.jpg

There also telling us it’s the biggest turn out in history?
In theory everyone should vote but that'll never happen.
I think I read that in one country if you don't vote you get fined. I was right and there are more.

Australia has compulsory voting, and people are fined if they don't attend a voting booth on Election Day. If you are on the electoral roll you must get your name checked off - what you do with your vote is up to you. I think the fine is about $50 (Aussie).

Trust me I voted I just refused to fall into the trap of answering the phone or letting any of the pollsters who or what proposal I voted yes or no on. It will all be known when the votes are counted.
Nobodies business who you vote for. You vote from the heart and what you feel is the best way to go for you, family and your country.

Been an absolute stellar day today. Mid teens and sunny. Hardly a cloud in the sky.
My buddy and I drove 30 minutes North and put his car away into storage. Then had lunch and then sat on the deck in the beautiful sun. Will be like this all week and the car is away go figure.

Well they told us today the school will stop in person again next week. That is not because of anything with the schools it is because of the community count rising.

Well they told us today the school will stop in person again next week. That is not because of anything with the schools it is because of the community count rising.
A lot of kids are doing that now. If this is what they have to do to beat this virus then so be it. We were right on track and doing well till people got fed up and didn't follow the isolation and PPE rules we had in place. Can't fix stupid!! Our numbers have been rising but getting under control. Where my cousin lives in The U.K. it's a big mess for the exact same reason. People partying and going out to pubs with no PPE so no wonder.

A lot of kids are doing that now. If this is what they have to do to beat this virus then so be it. We were right on track and doing well till people got fed up and didn't follow the isolation and PPE rules we had in place. Can't fix stupid!! Our numbers have been rising but getting under control. Where my cousin lives in The U.K. it's a big mess for the exact same reason. People partying and going out to pubs with no PPE so no wonder.
Hey guys numbers rising here also ,yup can’t fix stupid is right .

-
Back