Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Pipes still clogged I did all I can do just gonna have to go outside to piss and no morning shower. Reminds me of my grand parents when they were young. Kind of interesting how much we rely on all the comforts we have now and how easy it is to shut it all down.
Piss in the wind , you kill 2 birds with one stone ...:poke:

E5BEED8C-AFA2-4B5B-A4CD-2E89A010B600.jpeg

Morning Mark 35 below and I think I got one bathroom pipe thawed out at the end of the house so far. Been a long night.

Morning Fred... geez what a way to start a long weekend. It's -14 and looks like won't be any higher than -10 today plus snow likely.
Did the city get the pipe fixed yet?

Morning Fred... geez what a way to start a long weekend. It's -14 and looks like won't be any higher than -10 today plus snow likely.
Did the city get the pipe fixed yet?
I think so was able to drain part of the sewer but the back half of the house is froze up.
I live in a single wide mobile so no heat under the house.

I think so was able to drain part of the sewer but the back half of the house is froze up.
I live in a single wide mobile so no heat under the house.
Yeah that's the problem with them, all the plumbing is exposed to the elements but ideal for what you need.
Soon you'll be able to send a package to China once more.

No news is good news they say. Wait and see. Would your son move down home if the kids came down?
Son is in jail for a few years I think.
The Mom might I'm not sure right now she is going to collage and she doesn't mind me having the kids till summer when she finishes her collage classes.

Son is in jail for a few years I think.
The Mom might I'm not sure right now she is going to collage and she doesn't mind me having the kids till summer when she finishes her collage classes.
Oh dear Fred, sorry to hear that. Hopefully he can get an early parole.
It would be lovely to have the kids all Summer though. You could spoil the hell out of them. Better stock up on shaving cream buddy. Maybe I should buy stocks in shaving cream LOL

Oh dear Fred, sorry to hear that. Hopefully he can get an early parole.
It would be lovely to have the kids all Summer though. You could spoil the hell out of them. Better stock up on shaving cream buddy. Maybe I should buy stocks in shaving cream LOL
I got a case of shaving cream ready for summer.:D

Kids EEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRR I think try to piss us off sometimes. I usually do my sons taxes but this year he decided he didnt need dad and tried Turbotax himself. Whatever he did locked me out of his last years account so now I cant get last years access. Whatever he did on his phone says he owes 111,000 dollars and he didnt make but 30,000. I started a new account and got this years done but was rejected when filed because I dont have access to his last years Adjusted Gross Income. I have been working on it a few hours this morning and need him to answer his phone and come over so we can try again to unlock the old account.

Kids EEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRR I think try to piss us off sometimes. I usually do my sons taxes but this year he decided he didnt need dad and tried Turbotax himself. Whatever he did locked me out of his last years account so now I cant get last years access. Whatever he did on his phone says he owes 111,000 dollars and he didnt make but 30,000. I started a new account and got this years done but was rejected when filed because I dont have access to his last years Adjusted Gross Income. I have been working on it a few hours this morning and need him to answer his phone and come over so we can try again to unlock the old account.
I here ya buddy sometimes I'd like to give them away. lol

-
Back