Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
FAE1820A-26B7-456C-9C77-AE8DCE2BD482.jpeg

Kids EEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRR I think try to piss us off sometimes. I usually do my sons taxes but this year he decided he didnt need dad and tried Turbotax himself. Whatever he did locked me out of his last years account so now I cant get last years access. Whatever he did on his phone says he owes 111,000 dollars and he didnt make but 30,000. I started a new account and got this years done but was rejected when filed because I dont have access to his last years Adjusted Gross Income. I have been working on it a few hours this morning and need him to answer his phone and come over so we can try again to unlock the old account.
Contact Turbotax directly and they should be able to help you out

I did they gave me a link and he has to be here to scan his license and other things to prove who he is. The bigger problem is him finding time to swing by dad`s when friends are more important.
The ? is what is more important CF. It's not going to correct itself and he's the only one that can. If he doesn't care why should you. Here's me being blunt again. Does he live at home?

The ? is what is more important CF. It's not going to correct itself and he's the only one that can. If he doesn't care why should you. Here's me being blunt again. Does he live at home?
He moved out last year because he said I was trying to control his life. I have backed off and only hear from him when he needs something. At least he was smart enough to call his mom when he went to jail last summer. I have told him I will not be used by him so we dont talk much anymore.

Here's goes the waistline again guys. I made a Black Forest cake this afternoon.
Chocolate cake mix, slice each later in half, fresh whipped cream on the bottom, next layer cherry pie filling and more whipped cream, next layer with pie filling and whipped cream top layer smothered in pie filling and topped off with the rest of the cream. Just sitting in the fridge now waiting to be demolished over the next few days. Glad I don't do bodywork lol
IMG_4033.JPG

He moved out last year because he said I was trying to control his life. I have backed off and only hear from him when he needs something. At least he was smart enough to call his mom when he went to jail last summer. I have told him I will not be used by him so we dont talk much anymore.
What a shame CF but I hear where you're coming from. Maybe one day he'll realize how stupid he was before he really goes down the wrong road.
We've been really lucky with our kids and couldn't ask for anything better. Even the grandkids are great. Our step granddaughter is a different story though. My son basically raised her from 8 months old till she was 19. Even when Chris' wife left she decided to stay with him which is very unusual. But now she is living with the mother and she has stabbed him and us in the back. We treated her just like she was ours and did a lot of stuff for her. Now she and the mother has been telling the two bothers all kinds of lies and trying to persuade them to move down where they live. The youngest one did move down there and they are treating him like a king and gets whatever he wants. The mother even promised a NEW phone if he would move there. He got his sister's phone instead. As far as I can see she wants the kids down there so Chris has to pay a lot of child support which would pay her mortgage. As you can see they're both a piece of work. We have nothing to do with them.

Here's goes the waistline again guys. I made a Black Forest cake this afternoon.
Chocolate cake mix, slice each later in half, fresh whipped cream on the bottom, next layer cherry pie filling and more whipped cream, next layer with pie filling and whipped cream top layer smothered in pie filling and topped off with the rest of the cream. Just sitting in the fridge now waiting to be demolished over the next few days. Glad I don't do bodywork lol
View attachment 1715689334
My wife is saying yum here favourite cake

Sounds like we kinda got the same problem CF and good you don't back down. Helps me out knowing I'm not the only one that stands my ground.

The sad thing is he acts just like his step dad that she finally left in the last few months. I warned her when she married that man 15 years ago but it is too late now.

View attachment 1715689334
You say it's in your fridge? You and the wife should take a walk while I sneak in and eat the whole thing. lol

The sad thing is he acts just like his step dad that she finally left in the last few months. I warned her when she married that man 15 years ago but it is too late now.
Can't change things now and like you try the best we can to raise our kids to do right but they never listen when puberty kicks in.

Well guys sewer is still giving me problems I think I'll have to break down and have to call a plumber on Monday. I did all I can do but cut pipes off and install new ones and would be simple but to damn cold, going down to 36 below but gonna start warming up a bit soon.
Nice to have a warm home in this cold so can't complain but I still do. lol

-
Back