Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Sweet ride Ahoey. Need to restore my 29 AA truck someday but having to much fun driving it around. What color are you going to paint it?
The Lombard blue paint scheme black fender straw wheels and stripe. George moia (not right spelling)Edmonton Alberta has lots of repo parts is good to deal with. Have dealt with him for many years.

The Lombard blue paint scheme black fender straw wheels and stripe. George moia (not right spelling)Edmonton Alberta has lots of repo parts is good to deal with. Have dealt with him for many years.
I need to start buying parts for mine but not sure yet how far I want to go on restoring it. I have some spare engine parts and radiator that I need to sort out someday.

I need to start buying parts for mine but not sure yet how far I want to go on restoring it. I have some spare engine parts and radiator that I need to sort out someday.
I have a spare engine but it’s a CA serial # Canadian. Have other parts also. I have figured out lots of fixes to make car work better than stock with out losing stock appearances. Gotta work now. We’ll talk

The big question is.. do you leave all original or restore it as new?
Depends on the market. Some guys will pay big bucks for original as it's only original once. I'm on the fence. Easy solution, have one of each LOL
Have a fun day

The big question is.. do you leave all original or restore it as new?
Depends on the market. Some guys will pay big bucks for original as it's only original once. I'm on the fence. Easy solution, have one of each LOL
Have a fun day
I think I would change a few things on the electrical but make it so it will go back original and save the parts. Turn signals would be nice because sticking my arm out the window to signal a turn most people now have no clue what that means.

I think I would change a few things on the electrical but make it so it will go back original and save the parts. Turn signals would be nice because sticking my arm out the window to signal a turn most people now have no clue what that means.
In Manitoba to safety and drive car you need signal lights for a parade permit can be stock. Repro parts to make stock appearance available

Morning guys

84A9631B-83B4-42AC-B021-303164FAACEF.jpeg

Home from work I put 3 hours in today and I'm exhausted :rolleyes:
Thank god tomorrow and next week is all Sundays:p

During one of our trips to the U.K. in 2015 we stopped in Stratford on Avon and found the famous Stratford Theatre. Outside the theatre is this statue of Falstaff, a famous poet and my sister wanted her picture taken with him.
I got her situated and took my time to get the right angle. I like to call this "Digging for Gold".
Gold.JPG

Not much went on last night on here I see.
Happy Frunday guys. Hope you've had a good week.
Found this video of old racing new. Pretty neat really. Enjoy.

-
Back