Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
I agree driving the combine is like being a Racoon that just broke into a full hen house. Alot to take in at one time.
How about a spinning wheel in the chute that triggers an idiot light. Didn't mean to call anybody an idiot.

Last edited:
Good idea CF much better than you falling off and getting run over by the back tire.:poke:
We had that problem and is a pain each time to clean it out but much cheaper than a new combine.
Couldn’t find the right post or the left on for that matter. My place yesterday and this morn
17A33091-F068-48A5-82AC-5B18C6E3F935.jpeg
977CDD3E-8675-4D65-8587-4C461BB2520B.jpeg
007DA914-ADC3-41EF-8465-436F134BC9B5.jpeg

Morning guys.
Looked outside at 5 this morning and it's a bit foggy out there. 5C at present but heading to 15 and sunny later.
Our daughter came yesterday and had a lovely visit. Lovely to hug and kiss her and the kids too.

Just not right this time of year. Guess I can safely say you won't have the Dart out today.
You are correct and not until it rains again the salt they were and are pouring on the roads is astronomical. People sure forget how to drive in the snow quickly. They were planting next years crop of cars in the ditches like crazy yesterday amazing.

You are correct and not until it rains again the salt they were and are pouring on the roads is astronomical. People sure forget how to drive in the snow quickly. They were planting next years crop of cars in the ditches like crazy yesterday amazing.
Probably had their snows off as well which doesn't help.

Morning guys.
Looked outside at 5 this morning and it's a bit foggy out there. 5C at present but heading to 15 and sunny later.
Our daughter came yesterday and had a lovely visit. Lovely to hug and kiss her and the kids too.
Glad you got to visit together it's been a long time.

How about a spinning wheel in the chute that triggers an idiot light. Didn't mean to call anybody an idiot.
I am not sure that would work due to the size of the hole and a straw spreader whipping in circles to spread it. When they started making monitors from the factory it was similar to these small back up cameras.

Finally warmed up this afternoon but it was still jacket weather.
Bit of a cold walk this morning though.
Had a nice drive this afternoon.

-
Back