Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Oh crap...just what you want, more salt on the roads. That sucks the big one Fred.
I guarantee the snow will be all gone by June (well hopefully, never know what will happen this year)
Just going through a cold spell seems we always get one more before summer.

How's your mom doing Fred? Been talking to her lately? Too bad you can't go see her.
Shes going down hill and getting her in a nursing home soon is the plan.
I don't talk to her on the phone I have to call her husband and he tells her hi for me.
I'll be heading to see her in June sometime.

Shes going down hill and getting her in a nursing home soon is the plan.
I don't talk to her on the phone I have to call her husband and he tells her hi for me.
I'll be heading to see her in June sometime.
Oh dear, bless her heart. At least you still have contact with her just not the way you'd like. It'll be tough to see her in a nursing home but she'll hopefully have the best care there. That will give you some peace of mind anyway. A lot to be said to just pass in the night peacefully or a major heart attack or stroke and done and over with. A difficult time for everyone but we all have to go through it. Part of life.

Oh dear, bless her heart. At least you still have contact with her just not the way you'd like. It'll be tough to see her in a nursing home but she'll hopefully have the best care there. That will give you some peace of mind anyway. A lot to be said to just pass in the night peacefully or a major heart attack or stroke and done and over with. A difficult time for everyone but we all have to go through it. Part of life.
Just went through that with my mom she had Parkinson’s real bad. Couldn’t feed herself or anything ‘twas hard time but a blessing at the same time

Just went through that with my mom she had Parkinson’s real bad. Couldn’t feed herself or anything ‘twas hard time but a blessing at the same time
I here ya my mom had a hard time remembering me when I saw her last year and don't think she will now. Hard living so far away from her but she has family to take care of her.

One of my favorite weather reports came while living in North Dakota, north of Minot.
Weatherman #1 -" The North Dakota Ranchers weather report is Clear and Still!"
Wetherman #2- " Yep! The snow is clear up to our belts and it's still snowing!"

One of my favorite weather reports came while living in North Dakota, north of Minot.
Weatherman #1 -" The North Dakota Ranchers weather report is Clear and Still!"
Wetherman #2- " Yep! The snow is clear up to our belts and it's still snowing!"
Hasn't changed much might get summer in 2 more months.

Morning men, there calling for a week of sun temps up to 23 by sat ! Woo hooo you all stay safe they are now saying we’re in the third wave of the pandemic! Yikes

Morning men, there calling for a week of sun temps up to 23 by sat ! Woo hooo you all stay safe they are now saying we’re in the third wave of the pandemic! Yikes
Have a good day Biff and stay out of trouble or have a good time getting in trouble. lol

-
Back