Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
20210413_133013.jpg

Sorry Fred but I have to say it looks good from here. This time of year none of us are in the clear and when the temp is near freezing it really comes down thick.
More of a drizzle for 2 days but the ground needed the moisture and so it's fine but rain would have been better. lol

Morning men, there calling for a week of sun temps up to 23 by sat ! Woo hooo you all stay safe they are now saying we’re in the third wave of the pandemic! Yikes
Yeah we have to be so darn careful. Our kids are on Spring break and then they'll be on Virtual school and who knows when they'll be back to regular school again. I can see this going into the Summer season just like last year. Scary stuff!!!

I am sure you heard the story of the young bull and old bull standing on a hill looking down at a bunch of heifers. The young bull said lets run down and screw one and the old bull said lets walk down and screw them all.
Yea I remember. lol, with age there is wisdom.

well this just ticks me off
i just spend almost 3 hours replacing the motor and the tracks on the seat for the daily driver...only to find out the original problem is the switch

(of course i had to replace the other stuff since i broke it when the switch went out)

but long story short it is not "fixed"

banghead.gif

well this just ticks me off
i just spend almost 3 hours replacing the motor and the tracks on the seat for the daily driver...only to find out the original problem is the switch

(of course i had to replace the other stuff since i broke it when the switch went out)

but long story short it is not "fixed"

View attachment 1715723041
Welcome to the real world of 3rd times a charm buddy. Grab a beer or whatever and seat yourself in a easy chair with one of your kids and relax for a bit then go fix it.

Welcome to the real world of 3rd times a charm buddy. Grab a beer or whatever and seat yourself in a easy chair with one of your kids and relax for a bit then go fix it.

yeah, its not getting fixed today
i tore into the switch as far as i could, and there is nothing obvious with it and it has like 6 options on one switch, so im just gonna have to replace the whole thing

I noticed something in the last couple of days. My combine is old so I have to go slow and keep the door open on the cab to try and watch the back of the machine. If it plugs it stops throwing chaff out the back and if you dont stop and let it clean out you get a plug like I got last year when I fell off it trying to clean it out. I see farmers are buying rear view cameras with a 5 inch screen and mounting them on these old rigs to watch and keep the cab closed. I am searching and found the average price is 40 bucks. I think I may buy one or a few.

I noticed something in the last couple of days. My combine is old so I have to go slow and keep the door open on the cab to try and watch the back of the machine. If it plugs it stops throwing chaff out the back and if you dont stop and let it clean out you get a plug like I got last year when I fell off it trying to clean it out. I see farmers are buying rear view cameras with a 5 inch screen and mounting them on these old rigs to watch and keep the cab closed. I am searching and found the average price is 40 bucks. I think I may buy one or a few.
Good idea CF much better than you falling off and getting run over by the back tire.:poke:
We had that problem and is a pain each time to clean it out but much cheaper than a new combine.

-
Back