Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
90 degrees right now and that is too hot for this time of year. They are saying a high of 55 Friday and i am ok with that.
Been not bad here about 60 and rain but they say were gonna get some frost tomorrow morning.

Sounds like a good day to ride in the back of the truck.

Would have been comfy too

I found a couple on Craigslist that was renovating an RV, so I picked up the two booths with the table that converts into a bed for free

It will be perfect for in the kids play shed

00h0h_dmDwzdG4UqLz_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg

Last edited:
Would have been comfy too

I found a couple on Craigslist that was renovating an RV, so I picked up the two booths with the table that converts into a bed for free

It will be perfect for in the kids play shed
Good idea never thought of that. Happy kids I bet.

Oh yeah

Me and the boy camp out there from time to time

I've had a bunk bed with a sleeper fotun in there, but thought this would be a nice change up
I use to work at a place with real thick cardboard boxes and would bring them home and build a play fort in the living room for the kids in the winter time. 3 stories high and the kids and I had a blast. At that time I had 5 kids and they would look out the front window waiting for me to come home from work with more boxes. Life is good....

Something to link to this is every time a car is sold it has sales tax and then when it hits the junkyard the parts they sell has sales tax.
Can you imagine how much tax a car generates from the day it was sold till the time every last part is sold. I'm sure it would blow your mind.

I use to work at a place with real thick cardboard boxes and would bring them home and build a play fort in the living room for the kids in the winter time. 3 stories high and the kids and I had a blast. At that time I had 5 kids and they would look out the front window waiting for me to come home from work with more boxes. Life is good....
Great family man Fred. Some guys would come home and head straight for a beer and then head to the garage and stay there till suppertime to have some "ME TIME".
Good for you buddy

So....I went to the Rheumatologist today and he's made some slow changes in my meds. But he did hit both shoulders with two cortisone shots so see what happens.
He definitely wants me off the Prednisone but will take a while.

So....I went to the Rheumatologist today and he's made some slow changes in my meds. But he did hit both shoulders with two cortisone shots so see what happens.
He definitely wants me off the Prednisone but will take a while.
Getting old sucks sorry you have to deal with that.

-
Back