Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Before and after

20210525_170411.jpg

20210525_175002.jpg

20210525_175233.jpg

Cute little hand full of energy. Looks like a good place to have dinner tonight.
thanks, thats the baby

she got to go with me to pick it up, and tear the old one down

i might have lunch with her in there tomorrow, but it isnt quite large enough for the entire family

counting grandma and rentals, there is usually 7 of us

thanks, thats the baby

she got to go with me to pick it up, and tear the old one down

i might have lunch with her in there tomorrow, but it isnt quite large enough for the entire family

counting grandma and rentals, there is usually 7 of us
Love a big family and looks like your doing a great job with yours.

Something to link to this is every time a car is sold it has sales tax and then when it hits the junkyard the parts they sell has sales tax.
I understand the tax is on the act of selling not on the item itself but why when I buy a crock of whiskey am I paying tax on taxes. The sales tax should be on the value of the item not on the value of the item and the imposed taxes already built in to the cost. SCAM!!!!

My son just text me and ask if I wanted to go with him to see my brother in Indiana this weekend in his plane. Hell yea I do I haven't seen my brother in 5 years. Hope it works out I would be a happy camper.

Same here cloudy and possible rain but need the rain so that's OK.
Hope you get to go to some car shows this summer Mark.
It just might be possible now sometime after June 2nd. They have allowed golf courses, Summer camps for kids and parks to be open with distancing of course.
Last weekend we had some dumbasses gather not far from here. (they figure around 1000 people) The ricers were doing donuts in the midst of the crowd and burnouts, setting off fireworks and aiming them at people. The cops came in but their hands were tied because they were way out numbered and would have been endangering their lives. They did however pull the offenders over once they were out on the road. Let the tickets roll. That's some of the mentality we're dealing with

It just might be possible now sometime after June 2nd. They have allowed golf courses, Summer camps for kids and parks to be open with distancing of course.
Last weekend we had some dumbasses gather not far from here. (they figure around 1000 people) The ricers were doing donuts in the midst of the crowd and burnouts, setting off fireworks and aiming them at people. The cops came in but their hands were tied because they were way out numbered and would have been endangering their lives. They did however pull the offenders over once they were out on the road. Let the tickets roll. That's some of the mentality we're dealing with
Aiming fire works at people is stupid but looks like we have plenty of stupid people in the world unfortunately.

man thats a tough one
i dont know how things are up there, but here in the US we have a constitutional right (and i hate that saying, it makes it sound like the rights are derived from the constitution, while in fact, our rights are given by God and the constitution simply limits the extend of the government...but i digress)

so contrary to popular belief, the CDC, WHO or commie governess doesnt have the authority to stop people from peaceably assembling

now, when the people start acting like idiots, yeah, then things change

-
Back